Lowest of our low

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Democrat politicians that is.

[FONT=&quot]A teacher and city council member in Pico Rivera, California, is under investigation by the school board after he was recorded during an in-classroom rant calling military members stupid and untalented.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We’ve got a bunch of dumbsh—s over there,” Councilman [/FONT]Gregory Salcido[FONT=&quot], a teacher at El Rancho High School, said in one [/FONT]recording[FONT=&quot]. “Think about the people who you know who are over there — your freaking stupid Uncle Louie or whatever — they’re dumbs—ts. They’re not like high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people; they’re the freaking lowest of our low.”[/FONT]

those that can't, teach

littlelady

God bless the USA
My hub’s Marine forum went ballistic (so to speak) on this guy. Yes, he is entitled to his opinion, but not in a classroom. He needs to be fired from all his positions; whatever they are. He is an example of many in America that don’t deserve to be protected by our brave military. He is the definition of a scumbag. Maybe, he would like deportation better. He should be glad he lives in CA, where they welcome this crap. What a piece of you know. And, bravo to the brave student that recorded his teacher’s unpatriotic rant.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I served to protect his right to speak his mind, but not in the classroom on the taxpayer's dime.

BOP

I served to protect his right to speak his mind, but not in the classroom on the taxpayer's dime.

Exactly. I don't care what he says about me as prior enlisted, and I daresay the vast majority of current enlisted feel the same way. You can't do that at your place of work if the boss won't allow it. In this case, the taxpayers are the boss, and a lot of people seem to forget that fact.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
School board holds an emergency meeting. 150 people show up but the board doesn't allow them to speak.

At El Rancho Unified emergency meeting, 150 attempted to speak about controversial Pico Rivera Councilman Gregory Salcido, but were denied
[FONT=&quot]The agenda was limited to two items — hiring a law firm and then going into a closed session to talk with the new counsel — but that didn’t stop the 150 people who attended from trying to address the school board about Salcido.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A 17-year-old student, Victor Quiñonez, recorded his teacher saying only those without options and decent grades would choose the military as a career and calling them the “lowest of the low.”[/FONT]

PsyOps

Pixelated
Reminds me of TJ. :lol:

The only thing anyone who served should have to say to someone like this is: "You're welcome Mr. Salcido, for defending your right to so vocally hate me."

littlelady

God bless the USA
Exactly. I don't care what he says about me as prior enlisted, and I daresay the vast majority of current enlisted feel the same way. You can't do that at your place of work if the boss won't allow it. In this case, the taxpayers are the boss, and a lot of people seem to forget that fact.

We need to keep this story/thread alive, and see what happens to this teacher. This is an example of what is bringing America down. :patriot:

Edit: Most important. Thank you for your service, sha-Bop.

I have a story. Hub ran for 12 Marines of the 22 too many last year. He just found out today that his best friend in CO with 4 sons in the Marines lost one to suicide last week. He is so sad. Here is the website for those lost after returning home, and how people can help with this crisis. This makes me despise Pelosi and Schumer more than I did, already. Oh, and, Obama, too.

https://www.22toomany.com/

I forgot to mention the Clintons; the most deplorable of them all. :doh:

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The 'those who can't, teach' is a shiatty remark. I've met and interacted with more good teachers in my lifetime than bad ones, it's just that the bad ones, and their hyper protective unions, garner the most attention.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They’re not like high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people; they’re the freaking lowest of our low.”

Typical Elitist Progressive ... everyone NOT us is A Moron

[Just Ask Sappy and Toe Jam]

terbear1225

The 'those who can't, teach' is a shiatty remark. I've met and interacted with more good teachers in my lifetime than bad ones, it's just that the bad ones, and their hyper protective unions, garner the most attention.

thank you