I see racism everywhere I look, time to sue somebody

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I hope that enough minorities boycott Wally World, to the point that they close those stores in their neighborhoods. Yeah that will teach them.

A black woman in Southern California has filed a lawsuit against Walmart because the retailer locks up products that people steal. These often-shoplifted items happen to be black beauty products, so this woman is crying racism.

Essie Grundy, 43, said she want to a Walmart near her home to purchase a skin cream and noticed that hair products for African American were segregated and she complained. But when an employee said it was a directive from corporate offices…
When she returned to the store to purchase a 48 cent comb, she said she was “shocked” to find that, despite its low cost, the comb was also separated and could only be taken out by a Walmart employee. Grundy said the beauty products for other races were available to customers and were not behind glass.
Grundy said she was accompanied to the cash register by an employee and was not allowed to touch the comb until after she bought it. She claimed that customers of other races were not treated that way.

wolf, they all cried in unison

For those of you that prefer a visual, for your viewing pleasure.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Safety razor blades are commonly locked up. Didn't realize that was a racist item.

Mach III, for example. It's easier to steal a Rolex wristwatch than a 6-pack of Mach III blades.

That's obviously rayciss.