And in "Frivolous Lawsuit" news...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://ktla.com/2018/01/26/african-...or-racial-discrimination-over-beauty-product/

African-American Woman Sues Walmart for Racial Discrimination Over Beauty Product

An African-American woman represented by famed attorney Gloria Allred is suing Walmart for racial discrimination, claiming that a Perris store had hair and skin products used by African Americans locked in a glass display case, while products for other races were easily available.

Stores lock up what gets frequently stolen. If AA beauty products are frequently stolen, that's on the thieves, not WalMart.

And her "lawyer" is Gloria Allred! :roflmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CVS came under fire some yrs ago for the same actions 'black' beauty products were locked up

PsyOps

Pixelated
I would think this woman would thank WalMart for locking the stuff up. If they didn't, she'd likely walk to empty shelves of her favorite products.

And who's to say it isn't white people stealing the stuff?

officeguy

Maybe they're reselling it.

Well, the stuff stolen at Walmart does go into resale. Often enough at small downtown groceries and in semi-pro salons.

For a while bottles of Tide detergent were used as currency in the barter-theft economy. And then there is the perpetual resale of baby formula cans as a tool to scam the WIC program.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I remember a flap over AA hair care having its own section at Target/WalMart. You'd think black women would be happy to not have to wade through 8 million products to find what's right for them, but no. Some considered it "segregation".

:crazy:

The good news is that these nutters really are in the minority. As a whole, black women aren't having a #### fit over their specialty products being easy to locate; it's only a few psychos that get all offended over it. I'd rather see the news people ignore the idiots and focus on the sane people.

The English language is just ripe with entertainment possibilities. Too bad it just whoooshes over most people's heads.