"...some of our best and brightest young people..." - Barack Obama

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
U.S. Border Patrol agents have arrested two Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients in separate incidents for their involvement in human smuggling in the sanctuary state of California.

The first incident happened last Wednesday when agents received a tip from an American citizen who saw suspected human smuggling occurring near Torrey Pines State Beach. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reports:

Agents observed the vehicle stopped on the side of Interstate 5 near Dairy Mart Rd. at around 12:10 p.m., and conducted an immigration check.

Agents found three men inside the vehicle, the driver, a 20-year-old DACA recipient, his 22-year-old cousin who is a Mexican national illegally residing in the United States, and a 21-year-old Mexican national illegally in the country. Both the driver and his cousin admitted their involvement with human smuggling in the area. The driver, a beneficiary of DACA which has since expired, is currently being held in Federal custody

DACA Recipients Arrested For Human Smuggling In Sanctuary State

:lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just the tip of the iceberg.

The illegal immigrant who was arrested this week in Arizona for a sex crime against a three-year old girl, was being shielded from repatriation by President Barack Obama’s 2012 ‘Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals’ program

Kelsey Engelsen, the 24-year-old woman who was allegedly murdered outside a bar by alleged DACA recipient and convicted felon Carlos Ruben Rodriguez, 24-years-old,

Juan Valdez Molina, an illegal alien protected by DACA, was accused by Texas authorities of helping a drag queen smuggle illegal aliens across the U.S.-Mexico Border,

Of 2,059 criminal immigrants arrested in a recent nationwide sweep, 23 were beneficiaries of President Obama’s 2012 amnesty, or the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, according to DHS.

Juan Manuel Martinez, 19, will soon become one of a few DACA recipients who will be deported back to his native country after run-ins with the law, Martinez was arrested for drug possession after Monterey County sheriff’s deputies found meth and marijuana in his vehicle.

Hernandez-Rodas, an illegal alien protected by DACA, was charged with child sex crimes after he allegedly lured a 14-year-old girl, who ended up being a federal agent, into a hotel room for sex

awpitt

Main Streeter
All of the examples shown are no longer eligible for DACA.

DACA does not prevent recipients from being deported if they are convicted of a crime.
Approval and renewal is granted to DACA applicants if, among other requirements, they,

• Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or
  • three or more other misdemeanors, and
  • do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
All of the examples shown are no longer eligible for DACA.

My point being that many of these minors that the left are embracing have committed crimes here in the US and were dreamers. No longer DACA eligible doesn't mean they aren't roaming our streets as I type.

This_person

The fact is, Barry was right that there are some DACA/Dreamers who have enormous potential to be great citizens. And, Donald is right that there are some "unaccompanied minors", DACA, and Dreamers who are MS-13, drug dealing, raping, horrible and nasty people.

The problem is, they are here illegally regardless of where they fall on the spectrum between Barry's vision and Donald's vision. Both visions are accurate to a point, inaccurate to a point. The fact that they are here illegally is the issue, whether they are great potential additions to the nation who came through no volition of their own, or they are huge pieces of scumbag sh!t that have no business sharing in the oxygen the rest of us breathe.

Trump's framework for a deal fails on the level of offering citizenship to ANY of them. They are here illegally. No, you don't get the best prize when you came here illegally, even if you are great. If you want to leave and apply for entry later, I'll grant you the same look everyone else who is elsewhere and requests to come in legally gets. But, if you are here illegally and want to stay, see my previous thread on the subject for what deal should be made.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Many of the DACA people were brought here as kids. Not knowing they were illegal until they got into high school and tried to do high school things like get a driver's license. Many of them have little to no recollection of their place of birth. The only real home they've ever had is America. In these cases, I thing it would be inhuman to punish them for the actions of their parents.

This_person

Many of the DACA people were brought here as kids. Not knowing they were illegal until they got into high school and tried to do high school things like get a driver's license. Many of them have little to no recollection of their place of birth. The only real home they've ever had is America. In these cases, I thing it would be inhuman to punish them for the actions of their parents.

So, I'm about to give you an old line and a little trite, but accurate nevertheless. If Madoff had little kids that never knew anything but the riches Bernie had from scamming people, should they have gotten to keep his booty, since they never knew any other lifestyle?

awpitt

Main Streeter
So, I'm about to give you an old line and a little trite, but accurate nevertheless. If Madoff had little kids that never knew anything but the riches Bernie had from scamming people, should they have gotten to keep his booty, since they never knew any other lifestyle?

Very poor analogy.

This_person

Very poor analogy.

Why?

The parents did the crime, the kids don't know about the crime until sometime later in life, the net result is kids have to change their lifestyle due to the crime of the parents?

To what would you make it analogous? I think mine is pretty spot on. Old, but spot on.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Did you ever come up with a reason this was a poor analogy. No, I'm sorry, a VERY poor analogy? I mean, other than the fact it flies in the face of the statement you made?

I believe he's still waiting for the Donk HQ to noodle this out. It's a analogy that's accurate but hasn't been raised before. Once Donna figures out that it's the Financial-crime Bernie and not the Social-Democrat Bernie she'll give us an answer.

This_person

26993370_1570964043024875_330832174745891469_n.jpg

Hijinx

Amnesty, DACA, Nothing works unless the border is closed.
I don't care if it's a wall or a line drawn in the sand you cross and get shot.

The only thing an amnesty does is make more people come here knowing that in ten years another amnesty will be necessary, unless we close the border.
No amnesty unless the person getting to stay works toward becoming a naturalized citizen and leaves his Mexican flag in a drawer somewhere.

Sapidus

Very poor analogy.

That’s his specialty. He thinks he is clever.

How do you equate an entire life with someone living in luxury and think that makes any sense.

I’ve tood him a million times to stick to facts and stop making analogies

Sapidus

Why?

The parents did the crime, the kids don't know about the crime until sometime later in life, the net result is kids have to change their lifestyle due to the crime of the parents?

To what would you make it analogous? I think mine is pretty spot on. Old, but spot on.

The madoff kids could return the money and still go on living normal lives They would just get jobs which everyone does.

Imagine at 16 you learned your parents brought you to Thailand illegally.

You are then deported with no language, money, family, ID, English education and dropped off in Detroit in the middle of winter.

Good luck!

That’s a bit different than changing your lifestyle and taking the bus versus a town car.

black dog

Free America
The madoff kids could return the money and still go on living normal lives They would just get jobs which everyone does.

You are then deported with no language, money, family, ID, English education and dropped off in Detroit in the middle of winter.

Good luck!

That’s a bit different than changing your lifestyle and taking the bus versus a town car.

It's no different than the way there parents came here illegally with their children.

black dog

Free America
Except in this scenario you are a child and not a bread winner.

It makes no difference, they too are here illegally... Pack them on a Trailways bus and drop them off on the south side of the Rio grande....

We could use the laws that Mexico uses for immigration.....

The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?

If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.

Last edited:

This_person

Good luck!

So, one is changing one's life, and the other is one's life changing?

Yeah, quite the difference..... NOT

You get they're here illegally either way, right?