I'm done messing around! Where is the maturity and compassion in American society?

MiddleGround

Just wondering how many times the admins are going to let you post this politico crap in this section!

It's getting quite old. You do know there is a Politics section, right?

EDIT: WOW... that didn't take long :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Look at what Trump made acceptable!
http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Ra...wa-high-school-basketball-team-471278154.html

Immaturity!
[video=youtube;PX9reO3QnUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA[/video]

What happened to our society?

Where is the maturity and compassion in American society? We treat politics like sports or a reality show!

I blame the narcissism of both political parties!

I heard the same types of things when I was in high school 40+ years ago. Ascribing it to DT is just another method of Trump bashing.

N7Spectre

I heard the same types of things when I was in high school 40+ years ago. Ascribing it to DT is just another method of Trump bashing.

They made fun of disabled people? Did American High School people 40 years ago think Hitler was cool?

This is what happens when America society does not value life!

Sapidus

Just wondering how many times the admins are going to let you post this politico crap in this section!

It's getting quite old. You do know there is a Politics section, right?

EDIT: WOW... that didn't take long :thumbsup:

This is the politics section. And it’s dad that’s the problem you chose to focus on. Not the fact that our president is a turd

Sapidus

This has to be sarcasm right?

Now we can’t disagree with things Trump has done without it being called Trump bashing. Wow. Who are the snowflakes?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
They made fun of disabled people? Did American High School people 40 years ago think Hitler was cool?

This is what happens when America society does not value life!

Uh yeah. If you had an Iron Cross you were automatically cool, a Nazi dagger, even a fake one was the ultimate status symbol. Most denim jackets had at least one SS patch (twin lightning bolts).

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:yay:

I've got some WAR Trophies my Grand father and father in law brought back ....

A lot of people had them in the 70's, but they were only a single generation removed from the people who fought in that war.

MiddleGround

This is the politics section. And it’s dad that’s the problem you chose to focus on. Not the fact that our president is a turd

I am quite surprised, with the time that you spend on here (a.k.a. every minute of the day) that you didn't notice that this thread was started in 'Life in Southern Maryland' and quickly moved to this political section.

Try to keep up and especially try not to talk about something when you don't know exactly what, how, or when it happened (you know, like you tell everyone else on here to do)

Sapidus

I am quite surprised, with the time that you spend on here (a.k.a. every minute of the day) that you didn't notice that this thread was started in 'Life in Southern Maryland' and quickly moved to this political section.

Try to keep up and especially try not to talk about something when you don't know exactly what, how, or when it happened (you know, like you tell everyone else on here to do)

You should be more concerned about our presidents behavior than when and where and why something was posted on a forum.

You took the time to respond to it so it must have been relevant enough to you.

MiddleGround

You should be more concerned about our presidents behavior than when and where and why something was posted on a forum.

The President's behavior does not dominate my life like others on here! *cough-cough*

I have been doing just fine since he was elected. Every one of my friends have as well. It is only the whining libprogs that have nothing better to do that whine about every little thing he says or does.

I honestly feel bad for those few. They must have such miserable lives when they hang on every single word out of Trump's mouth. It's a damn shame!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

He could use the words; retarded, mentally retarded, retard, or act them out to ridicule someone that deserves it. I don't care one bit. In fact, I encourage him to do so.

Hijinx

Look at what Trump made acceptable!

Immaturity!

What happened to our society?

I blame the narcissism of both political parties!

Hijinx

It seems almost every thread turns into people trying to explain to Sap that his Train is on the wrong track.

No matter what facts are presented to him,( and those facts are many) he just cannot understand.

I think he just likes the attention being wrong gets him. Poor thing probably doesn't get any at home.