Never Seen Fixer Upper

MR47930

Out of all the dumb shows my wife watches “Fixer Upper” is the least brain rotting. Seems like a nice wholesome family raising kids the right way. Their style is pretty farm heavy though, but then again they’re in Texas.

glhs837

Power with Control
One of my favorites due to it's the least dramatized shows of this type. The worst currently on display is "Zombie House Flipping". The worst piece of schlock in the genre, from it's carefully selected "team" to the formulaic scripts they run. Like one team member telling the rest that they love this project so much, they will run the flip, only to run for help and the team member who hated the house the most having to rush in to save them. And at least one team member going rogue and making a changes to the plan, costing thousands. Stupid manufactured crises, like a house on a corner where they overblow the risks of "sharp" turn in the road. Which they then dramatize by having one team member fake an almost crash and claim someone ran him off the road. And later he takes the turn too fast with the granite not secured properly and slings it out of the truck across the road.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:lol: I love Chip and Joanna Gaines, and have watched quite a few episodes, so this is spot on. Now Target and some other stores are carrying their brand, Magnolia Home. Nice stuff but very overpriced.

Out of all the shows on HGTV, this is the one I liked the most, but I haven't watched any HGTV in over a year. Who has time for that?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Out of all the shows on HGTV, this is the one I liked the most, but I haven't watched any HGTV in over a year. Who has time for that?

No doubt with all the projects y'all have going on and one BIG puppy. :lol: It is my favorite too but I rarely have the time or means to watch it. :jameo:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
No doubt with all the projects y'all have going on and one BIG puppy. :lol: It is my favorite too but I rarely have the time or means to watch it. :jameo:

I'll be so glad when I can retire, so I have more time for my "'round the homestead" projects.