Train crash, Crozet VA

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
A chartered train carrying GOP Congresspersons to their retreat in WV impacted a trash hauler (semi) near Crozet VA, no serious injuries reported on the train, but it isn't looking good for the truck driver.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I heard the police were still looking for the driver of the truck ....reportedly a white elderly female with short blonde hair, last seen fleeing the accident yelling "I should be President"

Grumpy

I heard the police were still looking for the driver of the truck ....reportedly a white elderly female with short blonde hair, last seen fleeing the accident yelling "I should be President", while wiping her brow with a cloth.

Sounds like a slippery one, probably will never catch her.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
This would have never happened if the witch was president. She would have made sure the entire train "unfortunately" derailed, and all GOP'ers onboard ended up dead, by some strange coincidence, of course.

Last edited:

GregV814

and one source called the train a GOP train, as if it veered off the rails to hit a truck....damn thats one bad train...was Ozzy driving it???

BOP

I heard the police were still looking for the driver of the truck ....reportedly a white elderly female with short blonde hair, last seen fleeing the accident yelling "I should be President"

:lmao:

Hijinx

heard the police were still looking for the driver of the truck ....reportedly a white elderly female with short blonde hair, last seen Waddling her fat ass away from the accident yelling "I should be President"

Fixed it

Hijinx