Had 'News' Media Done Its Job, Obama Would Not Have Become President

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Would the photo have mattered? Could it have derailed Obama's chance to become president?

Harvard Law School professor emeritus and lifelong liberal Alan Dershowitz says he would not have campaigned for Obama had he been aware of this photograph. Dershowitz says: "Louis Farrakhan is a virulent anti-Semite. He's called Judaism a 'gutter religion.' He's anti-American. He is a horrible, horrible human being.

"And if I had known that the President had posed smilingly with (Farrakhan) when he was a senator, I would not have campaigned for Barack Obama. It would have influenced my decision. Look, I threatened to leave the Democratic Party if Keith Ellison were elected as chairman because of his association with Farrakhan. You don't associate with a bigot. You don't associate with an anti-Semite."

The suppression of the Obama-Farrakhan photo is just the latest example of the degree to which Obama benefited from extraordinarily special treatment.

[clip]

Ezra Klein, then with The Washington Post, set up a private internet forum he called JournoList, which served as an online gathering place for several hundred like-minded (aka liberal) reporters. When the Jeremiah Wright scandal broke, several reporters on the "J-List" literally schemed of ways to deflect attention from the scandal. About JournoList, Obama and Wright, the Daily Caller wrote: "In one instance, Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama's relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama's conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, 'Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares -- and call them racists.'"

Had 'News' Media Done Its Job, Obama Would Not Have Become President

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As is demonstrated repeatedly, the Left does not follow news in any meaningful way. They lap up whatever the progpress tells them and do not delve any further. So no, that photo wouldn't have mattered because the only news outlet blasting it out would have been Fox - the rest would have ignored it, and therefore the bots would have never known it existed. The handful that do pay attention to what's going on in this country wouldn't have cared because they think Farrakhan is a great leader.

On another note, it's nice to see Dersh's brain fusing and becoming a thinking organ.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
While not pleased with the way the country went in 2008 I am certainly glad that the photo didn't come out. Given the "Blue Surge" of 2008, can anyone imagine what a Hillary presidency would have been like?

Grumpy

While not pleased with the way the country went in 2008 I am certainly glad that the photo didn't come out. Given the "Blue Surge" of 2008, can anyone imagine what a Hillary presidency would have been like?

Good point.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm not convinced Hillary would have won against McCain.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The press never painted a true picture of Obama. He was a junior senator with very little experience. At the time Hillary didn't have much experience either. There were others dems that had better resumes than these 2 grifters. They picked the backup high school varsity QB and handed him the ball in the Super Bowl.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The press never painted a true picture of Obama. He was a junior senator with very little experience. At the time Hillary didn't have much experience either. There were others dems that had better resumes than these 2 grifters. They picked the backup high school varsity QB and handed him the ball in the Super Bowl.

They merely wanted a black guy who could speak English and didn't look *too* black. Joe Biden pretty much said so. It should embarrass Barry that he was chosen strictly because he fit the suit, but clearly it doesn't. He has to know he wasn't chosen on merit, don't you think?

Hijinx

They merely wanted a black guy who could speak English and didn't look *too* black. Joe Biden pretty much said so. It should embarrass Barry that he was chosen strictly because he fit the suit, but clearly it doesn't. He has to know he wasn't chosen on merit, don't you think?

Barrack was picked out by Teddy Kennedy who hated the Clinton's and needed someone to run against Hillary.
As you say he fit the suit Teddy needed.
Good god to say that one more picture with a racist would have destroyed Hussein Obama's chances is ridiculous.
They had him with Jeremiah Wright who said goddam America. At least as big in the bigotry department as Farrakhan.
We had stories of Wright fixing Obama up with Michelle on the "down low".
We had stories of his being a foreign aid student.
We had stories of his Birth Certificate which Hawaii forged up for him .
We knew his associations with the Muslims
We knew his education partially paid for by a Saudi.

The press went out of their way not to vet this man they made excuses for him and still do and now they condemn the 45th President
adn do everything in their power to bring him down.
Russia is not near the danger to our country as the American press ,WAPO,NYslimes, and CNN&MSNBC.

Hijinx

As an aside who do the Democrats pick to give their SOTU rebuttal? Joe Kennedy, the Prince of Massachusetts.

Please, Please tell me of any family with a worse repuitation---deserved,I must say-- for treatment of women.than the Kennedys.

Ted Kennedy the rotten bass turd who made his first wife an alcoholic and bought an annulment from a catholic Church which should be ashamed they gave it to him./
An annulment after 25 years of marriage---horsesh1t. Murdered his pregnant girlfriend by drowning her, paid off her parents.
Sat in his chair in Florida while a rape was going on under his nose.

Hero of the poor rich---- sonofabitch--- Icon loved by blacks everywhere for laying out Millions in tax dollars for entitlements
Kept his own money in his pocket P.O.S. of the highest order.