Super Bowl dilemma

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're going to a Super Bowl party at the campground that may or may not be fun. The good news is that if it's not fun we can walk across the street and be back in our sanctuary.

The dilemma is: who to root for?

I like Tom Brady and I love it when he wins so I can enjoy the hater meltdown.
However, the Eagles have never been to the Super Bowl, and that Mommy in me wants them to get a trophy.
But I remember those scumbags disrespecting our country with their BLM nonsense, so I want the good guys of New England to beat the #### out of them.

I got no real dog in this fight because I give precisely zero chits about overpaid athletes and the games they play, but ya gotta root for one of them, right? It would gall me to root for Filthadelphia but I'm still torn because they're the underdog that I tend to champion. Rooting for the Pats seems like a sure thing metoo hanger-on move.

Who you rooting for? Or are you going to skip the festivities altogether because the NFL is an America-hating self-important out of touch frivolous entity that doesn't deserve our attention?

Grumpy

However, the Eagles have never been to the Super Bowl, and that Mommy in me wants them to get a trophy.
Eagles been twice...0-2...hoping it 0-3 come Sunday night..Actually like the Eagles team/coaches...but their fans are the pits and I really wanna see em crying in their beer, puking on each other and beating each other up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Eagles been twice...0-2...hoping it 0-3 come Sunday night..Actually like the Eagles team/coaches...but their fans are the pits and I really wanna see em crying in their beer, puking on each other and beating each other up.

Eloquently said! :lol:

Go Pat's!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I really wanna see em crying in their beer, puking on each other and beating each other up.

There's that. Not to mention they'll set a bunch of fires that will warm the homeless people.

Okay, you talked me into it. Pats it is!

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
PATS, But not watching, i have super powers, when i don't watch they WIN. I haven't watched them in 18 years ;-)))

Sister and Dad say i'm a FREAK!

GregV814

the advertisers and the NFL are the clear winners.....Its a pitiful message that the NFL won't allow a patriotic message to be paced in there somewhere....But we WILL have a few commercials with mixed race couples doing things like playing catch with kids and jetting away for the weekend to the Hamptons.....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I got no real dog in this fight because I give precisely zero chits about overpaid athletes and the games they play, but ya gotta root for one of them, right?

You Could have stopped at the highlighted spot. I have ZERO Interest ... I'll be playing Video Games or Watching a Movie with the Family.

ginwoman

the advertisers and the NFL are the clear winners.....Its a pitiful message that the NFL won't allow a patriotic message to be paced in there somewhere....But we WILL have a few commercials with mixed race couples doing things like playing catch with kids and jetting away for the weekend to the Hamptons.....

You right buddy

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Patriots! I expect a close game - all of NE's games usually are, and expect them to make the Iggles 0-3 in their futile quest to win the big one.

luvmygdaughters

I'll be reading a book, husband will be watching, not sure who he is rooting for, he's tired of the Pats winning and he cant stand the Eagles.

glhs837

Power with Control
There's that. Not to mention they'll set a bunch of fires that will warm the homeless people.

Okay, you talked me into it. Pats it is!

Welcome to the Dark Side, we have Rings.... :)

Emporor Bill.png

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
We're going to a Super Bowl party at the campground that may or may not be fun. The good news is that if it's not fun we can walk across the street and be back in our sanctuary.

The dilemma is: who to root for?

I like Tom Brady and I love it when he wins so I can enjoy the hater meltdown.
But I remember those scumbags disrespecting our country with their BLM nonsense, so I want the good guys of New England to beat the #### out of them.

I got no real dog in this fight because I give precisely zero chits about overpaid athletes and the games they play, but ya gotta root for one of them, right? It would gall me to root for Filthadelphia but I'm still torn because they're the underdog that I tend to champion. Rooting for the Pats seems like a sure thing metoo hanger-on move.

Who you rooting for? Or are you going to skip the festivities altogether because the NFL is an America-hating self-important out of touch frivolous entity that doesn't deserve our attention?

I think I'm going to give it a pass this year. I normally just watch for the commercials, but they haven't been as entertaining the last couple of years.

glhs837

Power with Control
I think I'm going to give it a pass this year. I normally just watch for the commercials, but they haven't been as entertaining the last couple of years.

If it's like last year, it counts as a cardio stress test for Pats fans......

b23hqb

PREMO Member
If it's like last year, it counts as a cardio stress test for Pats fans......

.....and the Pats have the nerves of steel and ice water in their veins to accomplish the task. Last year more than likely was much harder on ATL fans cardiovascular stress even before they lost, because they knew, just knew, what was coming right at them. In the form of Belichek and Brady.