Custom picture framing

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have a very nice and pretty large (overall the paper is 28" x 21.5" with the printed area 24" x 16.75") print of a painting from a local artist that I want to get framed. Looking for someplace local in the LP/GM/Solomons area, but willing to travel a bit IF they are both good and reasonable. TIA!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Carmen's Gallery but probably $$$. Talk to sister, she may be able to do it for you. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Carmen's Gallery but probably $$$. Talk to sister, she may be able to do it for you. :yay:

Thanks. Forgot about Carmen's. I will try to stop by there tomorrow and do my lookie-loo thing. :razz: I will try to get with your sister if she isn't flying off to some exotic locale! :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks. Forgot about Carmen's. I will try to stop by there tomorrow and do my lookie-loo thing. :razz: I will try to get with your sister if she isn't flying off to some exotic locale! :lol:

She stopped by yesterday to visit and didn't mention any upcoming trips. :lol:

Michael's does framing. Not sure about Hobby Lobby.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
She stopped by yesterday to visit and didn't mention any upcoming trips. :lol:

With her, that doesn't mean a thing as she is known to jet off someplace just because. :lol:

Thanks. I will check out Michael's this weekend and might as well see if HL does the same. :yay:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
With her, that doesn'the mean a thing as she is known to jet off someplace just because. :lol: Thanks. I will check out Michael's this weekend and might as well see if HL does the same. :yay:

Yes, I've known her pretty much her whole life. :lmao:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Sissy-baby. :huggy:

Hobby Lobby does do custom framing. In fact, their web site proudly told me they started out in 1972 as a custom framing shop. :lol:

Look for coupons online for both Michaels and HL. they both frequently advertise 40/60% off framing coupons.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

My HL does framing, so yours probably does, too. I've had several things framed at Michaels, and been very happy with them. A tapestry, 2 prints and 2 geneology print outs.