Congratulations Philly

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Great game. No defense and crazy offense. Two calls for Eagles TD's that probably should have been overturned, but they probably could have overturned those setbacks last night. I'm gonna check and see what damage their celebrations have done now. Congratulations for Philly.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tom Brady will have to console himself by going home to his supermodel wife and polishing his 5 rings. Poor Tom.

Anyway, good game. I was glad to see Nick Foles do well because he was in a tough position. And I kind of felt sorry for Carson Wentz, even though I couldn't pick him out of a lineup. Imagine taking your team that far, only to get injured and someone else gets the glory.

PsyOps

Pixelated
After ditching football all season, I had to watch this one. I have always liked the Eagles. It was a really satisfying game to watch. On one hand I was hoping to see Brady get a 6th ring (I know Vrai, you hate the guy), but I really wanted to see the Eagles get their first SB victory. The underdog won. Really one of the best SBs I've ever seen.