Treason

awpitt

Main Streeter
Now Trump is calling some people treasonist because they didn't clap for the almighty one. He needs to go back to middle school and learn what the actual definition of treason is as defined by our Constitution.

SamSpade

Pot - kettle. Kettle - pot.

And that's because the Democrats haven't called him worse? Like - every day?
And worse?

I have no sympathy for them - don't pick a fight if you can't take a punch.
And don't call people names if being called a name hurts your feelings.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pot - kettle. Kettle - pot.

And that's because the Democrats haven't called him worse? Like - every day?
And worse?

I have no sympathy for them - don't pick a fight if you can't take a punch.
And don't call people names if being called a name hurts your feelings.

This.

I boggle at these people who have spent almost two years calling Trump the most vile names and making terrible baseless accusations, then want to cry when he hits them back. When they say he's a bully I laugh out loud.

awpitt

Main Streeter
There's nothing wrong with him hitting back there are plenty of reasons for him to hit back but if he wants credibility, he should base his hit backs on fact instead of displaying his lack of knowledge regarding the constitutional definition of treason.

transporter

This.

I boggle at these people who have spent almost two years calling Trump the most vile names and making terrible baseless accusations, then want to cry when he hits them back. When they say he's a bully I laugh out loud.

Since you don't seem to understand the difference:

Treason is a crime punishable by potential jail time and fines.

The President of the United States just accused other members of the govt (members of the opposition party) of treason. He has no proof of course, he has no evidence of course. He just shoots his idiotic mouth off in front of an audience because he doesn't know any better...and apparently neither do you.

When will you ever understand how incompetent this President is?

SamSpade

You're kidding? This is when my kids think they can teach me math.

Do you *REALLY* want me to list all the times Trump has been called a traitor? And from Democrats and high-ranking government officials, judges and so forth?
You want to go there?

This is EXACTLY the same - except that Democrats are used to bullying people and have them capitulate.
They are used to people who won't hit back, because they're afraid they have too much to lose.

Growing up, I learned one thing about bullies - they're cowards. They pick on the weak because they don't dare face someone who will hit back.
Face up to a bully ONCE - maybe a couple times if he doesn't get it - and he will find someone ELSE to bully.
Maybe one of his own friends.

The last two Republican presidents and leaders of Congress were famous for caving in and being kind and civil back to the insults'
THIS one hits back, and y'all get all butt-hurt over it.

Get used to it. This is EXACTLY what you've been dishing out.

I actually LOVED this part ---- made me laugh out loud ----

He has no proof of course, he has no evidence of course.

Dear God - do you HEAR yourself? Can you HEAR the irony?

glhs837

Power with Control

The President of the United States just accused other members of the govt (members of the opposition party) of treason. He has no proof of course, he has no evidence of course. He just shoots his idiotic mouth off in front of an audience because he doesn't know any better...and apparently neither do you.

When will you ever understand exactly how this is a result of how broken the political process is on both sides? You still dont get that both parties made Trump possible. Would I like to have a guy that says scew politics and get stuff done without the Trumpisms? Sure. Is such a creature possible? Nope, and that's the problem. Politicans ARE the problem.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's nothing wrong with him hitting back there are plenty of reasons for him to hit back but if he wants credibility, he should base his hit backs on fact instead of displaying his lack of knowledge regarding the constitutional definition of treason.

So you don't think trying to overthrow your government and remove a democratically elected President is treason? Because I definitely consider that an extreme act against our nation and a threat to our democracy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He has no proof of course, he has no evidence of course.

Dear God - do you HEAR yourself? Can you HEAR the irony?

The answer is no, they do not hear themselves and cannot comprehend irony. They're completely wrapped around their ideology to the exclusion of logic and common sense.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So you don't think trying to overthrow your government and remove a democratically elected President is treason? Because I definitely consider that an extreme act against our nation and a threat to our democracy.

well there is that .....

... but that would be the whole Pussy Hat / Anti-FA Movement ... outside the Gov
... and the on going FAUX Collusion Investigation inside the Gov

Clem72

Growing up, I learned one thing about bullies - they're cowards. They pick on the weak because they don't dare face someone who will hit back.

Did you learn that on Andy Griffith?

The rest of your post aside, I get tired of hearing this old trope. Bullies may pick you because you are weird, or different, or an easy target, but not usually just because you are weak. And if you hit back and you are not in fact bigger and meaner than the bully ,which is unlikely, you are just making it fun for them. I was a bully (blame troubled home, abusive older siblings or just immaturity), and if someone I was messing with fought back I LOVED IT. It gave me an excuse to go all out because now we are fighting, where before I held back because if I hurt someone who didn't fight back it was always possible I could get in trouble.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
well there is that .....

... but that would be the whole Pussy Hat / Anti-FA Movement ... outside the Gov
... and the on going FAUX Collusion Investigation inside the Gov

I give zero craps about Madonna and her pussy hat brigade - they're dumb children prancing around. I do, however, care very much about these witch hunt "investigations" and the behemoth that we've allowed our news media to become using its power to try and overturn an election.

If Trump pulled the plug on them it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. That's how bad it's gotten.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The rest of your post aside, I get tired of hearing this old trope. Bullies may pick you because you are weird, or different, or an easy target, but not usually just because you are weak. And if you hit back and you are not in fact bigger and meaner than the bully ,which is unlikely, you are just making it fun for them. I was a bully (blame troubled home, abusive older siblings or just immaturity), and if someone I was messing with fought back I LOVED IT. It gave me an excuse to go all out because now we are fighting, where before I held back because if I hurt someone who didn't fight back it was always possible I could get in trouble.

That's you. My experience with grade school bullies is that they think they're all big and bad, and terrorize the school. Then one day they pick on the wrong kid and get their ass kicked but good.

Pam Crapson, I still remember you, girl, and the way you took down your tormentor. You too, Russ Filbert. :yay:

black dog

Free America

I was the guy in school that stood up for the kids that got picked on, I learned by second grade when you walk towards a bully and smash him in the face a few times, he doesn't pick on that kid any longer. Bully's only get away with their bullsh!t because others allow it to go on.. Thanks Dad for teaching my brother and I how to defend ourselfs. I did the same for my son, he got picked on one time in school, only once.
It was over quickly.. Steve Tolsons Okinawan Karate,,, money well spent for well over 12 years..

MiddleGround

Wasn't it you and a few others who were calling the President "unqualified" for quite a while? And now you are attempting to lecture others on definitions and how to use words??

Back to the Pot - Kettle argument

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If Trump pulled the plug on them it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. That's how bad it's gotten.

:yay:

I would laugh gleefully if CNN reported various Members of Congress and the last administration were 'grabbed' off the street, and later found floating face down in the Potomac River South of National Harbor ...