More Schiff Stains

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff (CA) suggested that the Russian government promoted the Second Amendment on social media during the 2016 presidential election to encourage Americans to kill each other.

Schiff made his latest absurd remarks last week at a University of Pennsylvania event where he claimed that Russians were posting content "designed to pit us against each other, to exploit our divisions."

"They also trumpeted the Second Amendment," Schiff said. "Apparently, the Russians are very big fans of our Second Amendment. They don’t particularly want a Second Amendment of their own, but they’re really glad that we have one. The Russians would be thrilled if we were doing nothing but killing each other every day, and sadly we are."

WATCH: Adam Schiff Claims Russia Has A Plan To Get Americans To Kill Each Other
"The Russians would be thrilled if we were doing nothing but killing each other every day ..."

Hijinx

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff (CA) suggested that the Russian government promoted the Second Amendment on social media during the 2016 presidential election to encourage Americans to kill each other.

Schiff made his latest absurd remarks last week at a University of Pennsylvania event where he claimed that Russians were posting content "designed to pit us against each other, to exploit our divisions."

"They also trumpeted the Second Amendment," Schiff said. "Apparently, the Russians are very big fans of our Second Amendment. They don’t particularly want a Second Amendment of their own, but they’re really glad that we have one. The Russians would be thrilled if we were doing nothing but killing each other every day, and sadly we are."

WATCH: Adam Schiff Claims Russia Has A Plan To Get Americans To Kill Each Other
"The Russians would be thrilled if we were doing nothing but killing each other every day ..."

I have no idea why the Russians would be glad we have a 2nd. Amendment, but if they glad there are millions of Americans who are also glad. The 2nd Amendment is 2nd. because it is what protects the first--and Democrats are against that one too.

The 2nd Amendment of course has nothing to do with Americans killing each other as this Schiff idiot seems to allege.

He is your typical California liberal POS who is licking Pelosi's butt and crying for attention.

While screaming to do away with the 2nd Amendment he wishes to fill America with the same batch of criminal illegals that California is so proud of that they wish to give sanctuary to M-13.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I have no idea why the Russians would be glad we have a 2nd. Amendment, but if they glad there are millions of Americans who are also glad.

Americans Have Guns = American Racists Kill Brown People

SamSpade

This was one of those instances where I'm glad I only had a LITTLE bit of coffee in my mouth when I read it.

I'm continually amazed by just how much the Russians DO NOT get us.
It wasn't that long ago some Russian professor was predicting the break up of the United States into several smaller countries all under
the sphere of influence of Europe, Asia, Latin America and so forth.

Although to be honest, I wouldn't miss California if they decided to leave.
Kind of more in favor of part of them leaving.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm continually amazed by just how much the Russians DO NOT get us.

the TRUTH is ...

... if you have reviewed the Facebook ads presented to Congress, the 165,000 spent on ads covered a WIDE RANGE of topics, and FAVORED no party or Candidate
... and except for 2 or 3 ads out of a doz or more ... were barely seen by more that a few 100 people, let alone shared ....

but more to the NRA Talking points ... schiff stain is probably making allusion to this;

FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

FBI counterintelligence investigators have focused on the activities of Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank who is known for his close relationships with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and the NRA, the sources said.

It is illegal to use foreign money to influence federal elections.

It’s unclear how long the Torshin inquiry has been ongoing, but the news comes as Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sweeping investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election, including whether the Kremlin colluded with Trump’s campaign, has been heating up.