Schiff colludes with Russians

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gets punked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

Schiff's office said the congressman suspected the call was 'bogus' from the beginning and reported it to authorities afterward.

But in a recording of the eight minute conversation, Schiff appeared to take the call seriously – or at least played along convincingly - and emails from the Democrat's staff to the fake politician afterwards said he had found it 'productive'.

:lmao:

Colluding with the Russians to dig dirt on Daddy. Naughty naughty, Adam.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Eww. Do you have fantasies you are Ivanka?

Why would you call someone daddy?

What is it about you Lefties and your lack of humor? You think dick jokes and nut punches are hilarious, but subtle humor whooshes right over your head. This is why you fools jump and down every time The Donald opens his mouth - you're not clever enough to get it.

Idiocracy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you notice what Schiff did after he was contacted by people he understood to be Russians?

That’s right, he contacted the authorities.

After extended correspondence. :lol:

This just proves that you're a Dem shill - you don't hold your guys to the same standard you hold your mortal enemy the GOP to. :loser:

Midnightrider

After extended correspondence. :lol:

This just proves that you're a Dem shill - you don't hold your guys to the same standard you hold your mortal enemy the GOP to. :loser:
The same standard is concealing and hiding the contact. When did Schiff cross that line?

Recall your experience yesterday and go read what I actually wrote, and stop conflating it with what you want me to have said. :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Did you notice what Schiff did after he was contacted by people he understood to be Russians?

That’s right, he contacted the authorities. Contrast that with all those who have lied to the FBI about the same thing recently.

The fact that the call made it to Schiff to begin with is concerning that he was willing to entertain getting dirt on Trump from a foreign source - the Russians. And these pranksters are Russian, BTW. He went as far as saying he would be back in contact with them. Regardless of their claim they thought this was a "bogus" call, Schiff still took the call. This is collusion.

If he truly didn't want even the appearance of collusion he would have rejected the call and reported it to the authorities. This is what I am required to do as a government worker if I receive an unsolicited call from a foreign person. If they call me and ask to talk to my supervisor, I take their information, hang up then report the call to the the proper security people. Schiff did not do this. His office violated proper rules of handling unsolicited calls from foreign actors.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The fact that the call made it to Schiff to begin with is concerning that he was willing to entertain getting dirt on Trump from a foreign source - the Russians.

Perhaps MR is clueless enough to think that Congresspeople answer their own phones.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Perhaps MR is clueless enough to think that Congresspeople answer their own phones.

I'm sure the call screening is pretty strict. Unless it's his wife, I'm sure all of the calls probably go as far as "Please give me your information and I will inform the congressman of your call". Then they send it to a security team to clear it for legitimacy.

Midnightrider

The fact that the call made it to Schiff to begin with is concerning that he was willing to entertain getting dirt on Trump from a foreign source - the Russians. And these pranksters are Russian, BTW. He went as far as saying he would be back in contact with them. Regardless of their claim they thought this was a "bogus" call, Schiff still took the call. This is collusion.

If he truly didn't want even the appearance of collusion he would have rejected the call and reported it to the authorities. This is what I am required to do as a government worker if I receive an unsolicited call from a foreign person. If they call me and ask to talk to my supervisor, I take their information, hang up then report the call to the the proper security people. Schiff did not do this. His office violated proper rules of handling unsolicited calls from foreign actors.

If he did something illegal he should be prosecuted. Just remember that you are setting the bar for collusion at just talking to someone you know is a Russian. What does that mean for DJT jr and those who met with Russians and lied about it. :shrug:

This should be investigated and if he broke the law he should be prosecuted. I still think that bar lies somewhere in the lying to authorities part.....

Starman

I'm sure the call screening is pretty strict. Unless it's his wife, I'm sure all of the calls probably go as far as "Please give me your information and I will inform the congressman of your call". Then they send it to a security team to clear it for legitimacy.

I used to be able to get Roy Dyson directly when he was representing the 1st district.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to be able to get Roy Dyson directly when he was representing the 1st district.

Roy Dyson did not sit in his office and answer phones. I know that for a fact. So you may have been able to speak to Roy on the phone, but it wasn't because he was sitting there taking calls from randos.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If he did something illegal he should be prosecuted. Just remember that you are setting the bar for collusion at just talking to someone you know is a Russian. What does that mean for DJT jr and those who met with Russians and lied about it. :shrug:

This should be investigated and if he broke the law he should be prosecuted. I still think that bar lies somewhere in the lying to authorities part.....

:lol: I haven't suggested he did anything illegal. It's you people on the left that have made 'collusion' a crime. I'm struck more at Schiff's willingness to receive photos from Russians of Trump to be used to embarrass Trump. It is, still, collusion. But, I can tell you this, where I work, I am NOT allowed to take an unsolicited call from a foreign person without reporting it to our security office. If I am approached on the street by a foreign person and asked questions or offered information, I am required to report it.

Now, Schiff's office did report this call. But, I question why the call so easily got through to Schiff.

Starman

Roy Dyson did not sit in his office and answer phones. I know that for a fact. So you may have been able to speak to Roy on the phone, but it wasn't because he was sitting there taking calls from randos.

You're right: they rarely do, but if they want to be reached, there is a way. And this was before the cell phone explosion.