State AG’s lead the “resistance”.........

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Don’t these a-holes have more important things to do for their states.....just like Frosh.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/07/democratic-attorneys-general-trump-393651?cid=apn

Democratic state attorneys general — like Eric Schneiderman and Maura Healey — are tripping over themselves to be first in line to oppose the Trump administration,” Scott Will, executive director of the Republican Attorneys General Association, says grudgingly. “They are proud, card-carrying members of the resistance.”

Starman

Were you as perturbed when various state Attorneys General banded together to sue the last president for various things?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Were you as perturbed when various state Attorneys General banded together to sue the last president for various things?

Examples......genius

....besides trying to derail Obamacare which has been proven to be a failure

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Read the article you posted instead of reading the headline, popping a blood vessel, and coming here to post it.

Will and other Republicans say that Republican attorneys general were more disciplined during the Obama years.
You mean this paragraph?
"Republican attorneys general, during the Obama years, were the last line of defense. We held the line against government overreach, pushing back against government regulations and infringement on individual and states’ rights. What we are seeing today is different,” Will said.

Hijinx

I will do my best to see that Frosh goes back into private practice.

Vote him out.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
With a 'D' behind his name, the job's his for as long as he wants it.

.....and he wants your money to sue Trump and its amazing the AG's are using state taxpayer money to harass a duly elected president and taking money away from issues in their own states.

stgislander

PREMO Member
.....and he wants your money to sue Trump and its amazing the AG's are using state taxpayer money to harass a duly elected president and taking money away from issues in their own states.

That's one reason why I'll likely leave MD when retirement comes.