More FBI text messages...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh boy! This is getting more interesting by the day...

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/more-texts-between-strzok-and-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh dear! This is terrible!

:lmao:

How so?

Fun stuff....

The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017, when she wrote, "Please don't ever text me again."

It's unclear whether she was mad at her friend, or if she suddenly became aware that they, and their thousands of texts, had been discovered.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

So if obama knew everything and was orchestrateing everything, why did he have Comey reopen the investigation into hillarys emails and make that statement?

Chris0nllyn

Didn't Obama say:
'I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,' he said on April 10, 2016.

'I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop. Period,' he said.'

PsyOps

Pixelated
Didn't Obama say:

:lol:

The same guy that said there wasn't even a smidgen of corruption in the IRS
The same guy that said "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan."
The same guy that said "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."
The same guy that said he first about it (anything) when we did, through the news.

:bigwhoop:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I believe Comey knew he was screwed when Hillary's emails were found on Weiner's PC. He was damned if he did, and damned if he didn't.

glhs837

Power with Control
So if obama knew everything and was orchestrateing everything, why did he have Comey reopen the investigation into hillarys emails and make that statement?

I think you might be confusing "wanting to know everything" and actually knowing everything.

Midnightrider

I think you might be confusing "wanting to know everything" and actually knowing everything.

I thought the narrative was that Comey, storkz and Paige were all part of the deepstate?
Why wouldn’t they tell him If obama wanted to know?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I believe Comey knew he was screwed when Hillary's emails were found on Weiner's PC. He was damned if he did, and damned if he didn't.

A clue maybe..

On Sept. 28, 2016, Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." According to the Senate report, this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

It was a full month later, on Oct. 28, 2016, when Comey informed Congress that, "Due to recent developments," the FBI was re-opening its Clinton email investigation.

glhs837

Power with Control
I thought the narrative was that Comey, storkz and Paige were all part of the deepstate?
Why wouldn’t they tell him If obama wanted to know?

What he doesn't know he cannot testify to. Sometimes you don't tell the boss what shenanigans you have had to conduct to achieve the bosses goals.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Referencing a WaPo story...I don't subscribe to WaPo so I didn't link it.

The delay in notification and the role McCabe played in the investigation is reportedly an item of interest for FBI inspector general Michael Horowitz in a new report.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That man that matters.....with results that matter.

A political appointee in both the Bush and Obama administrations, Horowitz’s yearlong investigation already reportedly contributed to the early resignation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. And his work has been felt in other ways.

Horowitz also uncovered a series of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that led special counsel Robert Mueller to remove Strzok from his team. Those texts have fueled accusations among GOP lawmakers that Mueller’s probe is tainted by partisanship.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/372457-ig-poised-to-reignite-war-over-fbis-clinton-case