Budget Deal

transporter

As long as we get a piece of that, it's still an up side. ;-p

Great attitude you have their Ivy League Lite...pretty much amounts to "F*** the country as long as I get mine!" How patriotic!!

So...where are all the Rs screaming bloody murder over this nonsense???

$1.5 trillion in tax cuts...$300 billion in extra spending (note this doesn't include the rising costs of retiree benefits and increased payments on the debt)

Where is your supposed fiscal responsibility???? Where in the hell does this end????

Can't wait to read all the moronic comments over the next few weeks as the debt ceiling comes to the forefront...again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Where is your supposed fiscal responsibility???? Where in the hell does this end????

when base line budgeting keeps pushing expenses higher and Entitlements can no longer be paid
this 300 B is a drop in the bucket compared to that mess

MiddleGround

Great attitude you have their Ivy League Lite...pretty much amounts to "F*** the country as long as I get mine!" How patriotic!!

Well, for those that do not believe in Capitalism and think that only part of the population should generate revenue while EVERYONE should be able to spend it, I can see where you are coming from.

glhs837

Power with Control
Which still sucks. I have not been an R for quite a while, but this spending our way to compromise where the only way things get done is by buying the other side off has to end.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

$1.5 trillion in tax cuts...$300 billion in extra spending (note this doesn't include the rising costs of retiree benefits and increased payments on the debt)

Can't wait to read all the moronic comments over the next few weeks as the debt ceiling comes to the forefront...again.

He shoots...he scores!!! And the crowd goes wild.... :yahoo:

Hijinx

All of a sudden Transporter is worried about deficit spending.
Where was she when Obama was sending billions to Iran.

SamSpade

Great attitude you have their Ivy League Lite................

And in the same post, no less.

Of all the idiocy I can't abide from the left, it's when they chastise the right on something they themselves support.
Where does any Democrat get off saying we're spending too much?
Has any Democrat in history campaigned on lowering deficits and balancing budgets?

Weren't Democrats the ones who repackaged spending increases as "investing in the future"?
Haven't they always bellyached about cuts which are often decreases in expected INCREASES
(as in, they wanted 7% more but when they got 3, it was a "cut"?).

And the farmer took another load away.

Chris0nllyn

All of a sudden Transporter is worried about deficit spending.
Where was she when Obama was sending billions to Iran.

:lol: You keep repeating this and it's simply not true.

Deficit spending should be an issue and was a staple of the Republican party agenda for some time. Until politics seemingly became tribal.

stgislander

PREMO Member
And in the same post, no less.

Of all the idiocy I can't abide from the left, it's when they chastise the right on something they themselves support.
Where does any Democrat get off saying we're spending too much?
Has any Democrat in history campaigned on lowering deficits and balancing budgets?

Weren't Democrats the ones who repackaged spending increases as "investing in the future"?
Haven't they always bellyached about cuts which are often decreases in expected INCREASES
(as in, they wanted 7% more but when they got 3, it was a "cut"?).

And the farmer took another load away.

I think we all keep forgetting TJ said she voted for a REAL Republican.

Hijinx

:lol: You keep repeating this and it's simply not true.

Deficit spending should be an issue and was a staple of the Republican party agenda for some time. Until politics seemingly became tribal.

What's not true that she didn't complain about Obama's deficit??? She didn't
That he didn't send casn and a billion dollars to Iran?? He did.

This_person

I will ask you again (and receive no answer from you again), where would you cut the spending to account for the deficit and eliminate it?

BOP

You should try meditation...or getting laid or something.

Starman

From the article:

While Senate Democrats celebrated the moment of rare bipartisanship...

"bipartisanship" -- isn't that Latin for "to #### the people"? It's been a while since I've had Latin; anyone remember the declension?