Bert's 50's Diner and Big Dogs robbed on the same night.

FettZilla

Just heard this morning both were robbed late last night. The door on the side of Bert's was ripped out. Don't know much about what happened at Big Dog's. I bet they're ripping out the ATMS from the stores. And I bet they're the same ones who hit the Charlotte Hall Subway this past December.

Clem72

Just heard this morning both were robbed late last night. The door on the side of Bert's was ripped out. Don't know much about what happened at Big Dog's. I bet they're ripping out the ATMS from the stores. And I bet they're the same ones who hit the Charlotte Hall Subway this past December.

Sounds like a burglary, not robbery.

glhs837

Power with Control

So about April, after everyone's forgotten about it, they will appear on the "Publics Help Requested" web page with crappy surveillance footage. Not sure why there's always this lag, when it seems that getting the word out when memories are fresh.