#Metoo Crash

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not only would I not mentor another woman in the current political climate, I would also never be alone with one.

https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/...proves-that-the-metoo-movement-is-backfiring/

This has turned into a male bashing free for all. No reason to think it won't turn into a "I don't like you" bashing free for all. Just snagged this off of the FB thread: " Been hearing reports from a local high school near me where girls are messaging guys to meet up with them and when it the guy shows up, the girls are running to officials with sexual abuse allegations against the guy dumb enough to show up. Several guys I know that go to that school told me they and many others are staying the hell away from girls, especially the princess groups that range the halls. One thing they all said, is the black guys are really not having this happen to them, it's mainly the whites. Something terribly wrong in this country."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not only would I not mentor another woman in the current political climate, I would also never be alone with one.

https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/...proves-that-the-metoo-movement-is-backfiring/

This has turned into a male bashing free for all. No reason to think it won't turn into a "I don't like you" bashing free for all. Just snagged this off of the FB thread: " Been hearing reports from a local high school near me where girls are messaging guys to meet up with them and when it the guy shows up, the girls are running to officials with sexual abuse allegations against the guy dumb enough to show up. Several guys I know that go to that school told me they and many others are staying the hell away from girls, especially the princess groups that range the halls. One thing they all said, is the black guys are really not having this happen to them, it's mainly the whites. Something terribly wrong in this country."

And the people laughed at Mike Pence when he said he would not attend dinners/functions with females with out his wife being present.

Who's laughing now?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
And the people laughed at Mike Pence when he said he would not attend dinners/functions with females with out his wife being present.

Who's laughing now?

Exactly my first thought when I read the article. And that is sad what this movement has turned into. What the feminists have ALLOWED to happen and not blink an eye. Men have good reason to be fearful the most innocent of things may be twisted grotesquely.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Exactly my first thought when I read the article. And that is sad what this movement has turned into. What the feminists have ALLOWED to happen and not blink an eye. Men have good reason to be fearful the most innocent of things may be twisted grotesquely.

If I owned a company, I would not hire a woman. If another woman worked in the office with me, I would not be alone with her.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I am fortunate enough to not work with a bunch of kookie-kooks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What the feminists have ALLOWED to happen and not blink an eye.

a feminist mouth breather even stated a month or so ago, she did not care if 'innocent' men were caught in the cross fire, as long as #MeToo had the attended effect of cowing harassers