Home schooled radicals

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Try the link above. I prefer to embed but for some reason it doesn't run.

Thanks. More people should home school. We need to take back our children. If you have guns in your house, your children should know how to use them.

MiddleGround

More people should home school. We need to take back our children.

To be honest, judging by the amount of people on here that think everyone else is stupid, an idiot, dumb, wrong, and paranoid; Would you want them home schooling ANY children?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Thanks. More people should home school. We need to take back our children. If you have guns in your house, your children should know how to use them.

I don't have an issue with home schooling or teaching gun safety. It's the praise of the Black Panthers and the minimizing of the 911 attacks that should concern people. When you sing the praises of a cop killer(Huey Newton) I tend to ignore the rest of your message.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't have an issue with home schooling or teaching gun safety. It's the praise of the Black Panthers and the minimizing of the 911 attacks that should concern people. When you sing the praises of a cop killer(Huey Newton) I tend to ignore the rest of your message.

I want to hear the whole message, what I'm up against. Video's like this are very enlightening. It's all good. He's not the only person teaching his kids how to take care of themselves, to be self sufficient. I suspect his idea of self sufficiency differs from mine. WTSHTF, I'll be shooting his self sufficient ass to maintain my self sufficiency.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Of course there's a go fund me page. $70 raised in 8 months. Goal is $100,000.00. Almost there.

black dog

Free America

My son started shooting / hunting with me the summer he turned 6..
He's one of the safest kids with a firearm you will ever meet.
The best part is, we shoot em, and he cleans em... :lmao:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

I call mine the "gut and drag" team.....

black dog

Free America

What no mention of Bobby Seale?

mAlice

professional daydreamer

This past summer, we bought our grandson his first gun. A sweet Golden Boy. He'll be pingin' the squirrels in no time.

black dog

Free America
This past summer, we bought our grandson his first gun. A sweet Golden Boy. He'll be pingin' the squirrels in no time.

Henry does a nice job with there rifles..
Lots of fun... I have a old bullet trap that I setup on the side of my shop for him, and when I was working in my shop he would shoot his Chipmonk rifle when he was little for endless hours. I can't think about how many thousands of 22's he shot then.
In a years I gave him a Browning BL22 and a old Colt Scout 22 pistol.. The shooting continued..
He and I used to study marksmanship and safety for a bit and then it was fun time, full soda cans, spinning targets, clay pigeons and so on..
Remember to have fun, that way they ask to do it again..