Nail Salons

luvmygdaughters

I apologize if this was in a previous thread. I need to get a decent manicure, I used to go to a salon in Leonardtown, the tech I used was freaking awesome! Poor thing was diagnosed with a kidney disease and retired. Since then, I cannot find a place that will give you a decent manicure. I tried the place next to Salsa's and didnt care for them, I got gel polish and it was chipped in two days! I've heard good things about Platinum Salon, has anybody tried it? If so, what did you think? Again, I thing there was a previous thread about this, but I couldnt find it.

Bibliophilic

I have been going to Amazing Nails on Great Mills Road. You can get gel or dip - I tried the dip (prices start at 35.00) about a yr ago. Haven't gone back to acrylic once. They have a FB page too.

ginwoman

I apologize if this was in a previous thread. I need to get a decent manicure, I used to go to a salon in Leonardtown, the tech I used was freaking awesome! Poor thing was diagnosed with a kidney disease and retired. Since then, I cannot find a place that will give you a decent manicure. I tried the place next to Salsa's and didnt care for them, I got gel polish and it was chipped in two days! I've heard good things about Platinum Salon, has anybody tried it? If so, what did you think? Again, I thing there was a previous thread about this, but I couldnt find it.

I was just getting ready to post a similar question then saw this! :) I am looking for a salon that isn't one of these that's on every corner and operates like an assembly line. I want someone who speaks English and takes their time. Any suggestions?

luvmygdaughters

I was just getting ready to post a similar question then saw this! :) I am looking for a salon that isn't one of these that's on every corner and operates like an assembly line. I want someone who speaks English and takes their time. Any suggestions?

Not sure where you are, but, my co-worker raves about her nail salon, Charlies Nails in La Plata. I, unfortunately, do not have the time to get my nails done on my lunch hour and I live in Leonardtown, so not about to travel all the way back to La Plata on the weekend. Have you tried Platinum Salon? Heard some good things about them.