Reading Books By 'Dead, Usually White' Males, I Want To Replace Them With Books By Women

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Every time I see a woman in public reading a book by a man (usually dead, usually white), I fantasize about offering her a book by a woman instead, replacing the male voices in her head with female ones one book at a time.

This, of course, is idiotic. Should women put down Tolstoy and pick up E.L. James? How about dropping Crime and Punishment and picking up Twilight? The notion that dead white males shouldn’t be read by women is an insult to women and a blot on the notion that quality matters in literature. But what Lazarin really means is that she wants women to read feminist, Leftist literature. Her book picks include The Story of Jane: The Legendary Underground Feminist Abortion Service — sort of like the underground railroad, except for killing people in the womb; she praises the book, stating, “It’s a thrill to read about women literally taking power away from men who had exploited other women, and to witness the change their work created, even as their work was meant to be invisible.” Oh, the thrill of stopping a fetal heartbeat!

Feminist Author: When I See Women Reading Books By 'Dead, Usually White' Males, I Want To Replace Them With Books By Women

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
At The risk of offending any women on this board… My apologies ladies!

The books and subjects women choose to write always suck!

This_person

Every time I see a woman in public reading a book by a man (usually dead, usually white), I fantasize about offering her a book by a woman instead, replacing the male voices in her head with female ones one book at a time.

This, of course, is idiotic. Should women put down Tolstoy and pick up E.L. James? How about dropping Crime and Punishment and picking up Twilight? The notion that dead white males shouldn’t be read by women is an insult to women and a blot on the notion that quality matters in literature. But what Lazarin really means is that she wants women to read feminist, Leftist literature. Her book picks include The Story of Jane: The Legendary Underground Feminist Abortion Service — sort of like the underground railroad, except for killing people in the womb; she praises the book, stating, “It’s a thrill to read about women literally taking power away from men who had exploited other women, and to witness the change their work created, even as their work was meant to be invisible.” Oh, the thrill of stopping a fetal heartbeat!

Feminist Author: When I See Women Reading Books By 'Dead, Usually White' Males, I Want To Replace Them With Books By Women

Nothing says "equality and inclusion" like "kill the ####ers I don't like".

Hijinx

Women read Romance books men read books about cops and cowboys.

I never buy a book written by a woman. I am not interested in a book written with a female perspective.

Now non-fiction--that is a different story.