Pavlov's Phone

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I do not do any of those things because I'm not obsessed with my phone or social media, but I know people who are and it annoys the #### out of me. When you're hanging out with someone and they are constantly playing with their phone, it sends a clear message just what they think about your company.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I do not do any of those things because I'm not obsessed with my phone or social media, but I know people who are and it annoys the #### out of me. When you're hanging out with someone and they are constantly playing with their phone, it sends a clear message just what they think about your company.

As soon as I retire, I'm going back to a land line. I'll keep a cheapo cell, but I won't turn it on unless I'm leaving the house.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

I’m sorry, were you saying something?

Hijinx

I’m sorry, were you saying something?

Mine is just a flip phone and I have no intention of getting a smart phone.
The cost for one thing, I don't need constant connection to the internet for another.

By the way I just got my metrocast bill and they went up $10.00.
For this they are going to give me and tennis and Badminton channel

WTF Another useless channel I won't watch. If they want tonscrew me out of another ten bucks give me something I can watch.
I have almost 100 channels now and watch 4.