The View: Respect North Korea

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"I thought that Mike Pence said that it was inappropriate to make political statements at sporting events?" Hostin said. "Wasn't he that guy who walked out of the football game because people were kneeling and not standing?"

Not to be outdone, Goldberg jumped in and said that Pence needed to be respectful to the murderous North Korean regime.

"We have to be respectful because what we do know about politicians is they end up sitting with people that you and I say, 'well, why are they sitting with them?' So if you're in Korea, you need to stand up. You need to stand up and show respect!" Goldberg said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2706...-their-most-absurd-attack-pence-ryan-saavedra

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I can't listen to those creatures growl and snap at everybody. I just can't anymore.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You cannot because you have a brain.

Only brainless morons watch "The View".

There was a period that I would watch clips from the show when I knew their guest was someone with opposing views, but I had to stop watching those, too. Just too much snarling and snipping. They're like rabid dogs, all coming at you at the same time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Leftists have always loved their murderous dictators. Chavez, Castro...hell, all some genocidal ####bag has to do to win their love is spout America-hate and threaten to blow us up.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Whoopie: Gotta show respect to North Korea. US flag, police, rule of law not so much.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Leftists have always loved their murderous dictators. Chavez, Castro...hell, all some genocidal ####bag has to do to win their love is spout America-hate and threaten to blow us up.

It puzzles me why they adore characters that, if our country were ruled of the likes, they'd have no voice whatsoever to spout their contempt for the very country that protects their freedom. They would be stripped of every liberty they enjoy each and every day. And while they are slobbering all over these brutal dictators, they accuse Trump of being one. :crazy:

glhs837

Power with Control

Gulag Queen.jpg

PsyOps

Pixelated
The people on The View are on record in support of the kneelers. They're rationale being: that flag doesn't mean the same thing for everyone: Oppression and racism. Oh how they get on the rooftops shouting about oppression in this country - where it really doesn't exist - and praise those that protest to that extent, then condemn someone for not standing for someone who represents REAL oppression.

Does anyone know what Kim Yo Jong's duties are in NORK? She the deputy director of the "Propaganda and Agitation Department". If we didn't know the deplorable conditions North Koreans live in, this job would almost be funny. We will never know how many people this woman turned over to her brother to be butchered or locked away just for stepping out of line. And people like Whoopi are all :jameo: over Pence not standing for this horrible person.

Hijinx

The people on The View are on record in support of the kneelers. They're rationale being: that flag doesn't mean the same thing for everyone: Oppression and racism. Oh how they get on the rooftops shouting about oppression in this country - where it really doesn't exist - and praise those that protest to that extent, then condemn someone for not standing for someone who represents REAL oppression.

Does anyone know what Kim Yo Jong's duties are in NORK? She the deputy director of the "Propaganda and Agitation Department". If we didn't know the deplorable conditions North Koreans live in, this job would almost be funny. We will never know how many people this woman turned over to her brother to be butchered or locked away just for stepping out of line. And people like Whoopi are all :jameo: over Pence not standing for this horrible person.

When people who do not respect the President talk about respecting North Korea, It really tells you what side they are on.