Is Feinstein Done ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Service Employees International Union announced it was endorsing California’s Senate president pro tem because of his efforts on a $15 minimum wage, immigration and environmental justice.

“Kevin de León is a leader who speaks up for California values. His leadership on the most pressing challenges facing California stands in stark contrast with the dysfunctional political establishment in Washington, D.C.,” said David Huerta, an executive board member with the union’s California group. “… He’s stood up for us and our California values again and again, and now we are proud to stand shoulder to shoulder and endorse Kevin de León to be our next U.S. senator.”

He has $360,000 in the bank. She has $10 million. How Kevin de León's fundraising might suggest he'll have a difficult Senate campaign >>

Bill Carrick, Feinstein’s long-time political advisor, said the endorsement would not affect their plans.

“The reality is we intend to compete for votes from everybody and we hope we’re going to get the support of not only labor members but SEIU members,” Carrick said. “He’s obviously got relationships based upon his relationships in Sacramento that are helpful to him.”

The SEIU announcement follows an endorsement of De León from the California Nurses Assn., another important labor group in the state. But that move was less surprising — CNA has a history of bucking the establishment, including their vocal support of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Democratic presidential primary.

SEIU endorsement of Kevin de León is a big boost in his bid to unseat Sen. Dianne Feinstein

Cali Needs new blood, time to put the old white folks out to pasture

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The short answer is, no, Feinstein is not done and will be re-elected by a large margin.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The short answer is, no, Feinstein is not done and will be re-elected by a large margin.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I am curious why you think Feinstein will get reelected ?

is it because she is the incumbent

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't have a dog in this fight, I am curious why you think Feinstein will get reelected ?

is it because she is the incumbent

No.

its because she’s a POS Marxist Democrat in California.

DeLeon is too stupid for even Californians to elect.