Trump And GOP On The Rise

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, here's a fact for you. A top Democratic group is warning party leaders that they're in danger of blowing what should be a political advantage in 2018 if they continue to ignore what Americans care most about while haranguing President Trump with nonstop frivolous attacks.

According to internal polling by the super political action committee Priorities USA, Trump's approval rating has risen to 44% -- up 4% from a previous survey. And that rise comes despite the liberal onslaught against Trump pushed by liberals and their media minions.

But there's much worse news for Democrats. The survey found that the Democratic Party’s generic ballot advantage has shrunk: Now, 46% prefer Democrats while 42% support Republicans, the PAC said in a memo.

Compare that to the numbers hyped by Dem cheerleader CNN, which on Dec. 17 -- in a story headlined "Democrats' 2018 advantage expands" -- reported that Democrats had widened a generic party lead over Republicans to a 56-38 margin.

SHOCK: Internal Dem Polling Shows Trump And GOP On The Rise

:oldman: <----- Do I really need this?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After the crap the GOP has pulled and the way they all dogpiled on Trump and tried to get rid of him, it galls me that they will likely ride his coattails to victory in 2018.

Trump should dump his party affiliation. He has a bigger approval rating than any of the party animals do and I don't think he needs them anymore. My sense is we're getting away from party loyalty - the Dems a lot slower than the GOP - and only losers bang with their slavemaster gang these days.

Hijinx

I believe a lot of people like me are just sick and tired of the BS.
It's what Trump got elected, people were sick and tired of the same old BS from both parties.

It's worth noting that the Republicans haven't caught on to it.
Trumps own party is selling him short, and many Democrats are getting enough of the BS too.
If the Republicans would get with the program 2018 would be a cinch.