This Catholic School Is 100% Right To Eject Defiantly Pro-Planned Parenthood Student

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“It is a small sticker. It is not incendiary, it is not vulgar. It is not hurtful,” Tracy Murray told the Greenwich Time. “It is a statement of my daughter’s belief and she deserves the same respect for her beliefs that the administration and part of the faculty are demanding for theirs.”

No, that's not how it works. The school bills itself as a Catholic organization, and while on campus, students must show respect for what the organization teaches even if they disagree with it. Kate Murray's parents forfeit whatever self-expressive right they feel their daughter has the moment they write the check for her to attend school there.

The Left has now adopted Kate Murray's cause, with resigning Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards tweeting out support for her. “Kate, Planned Parenthood is so proud to count you as a supporter,” she wrote. “Keep fighting for what you believe in. #IstandwithKateMurray.”

This Catholic School Is 100% Right To Eject Defiantly Pro-Planned Parenthood Student

Her Parents Should Excommunicated as well

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's just adhering to the teachings and beliefs of the Pope. How is that "anti-Catholic"? I thought he was the boss of them?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
AFAIK - Church Doctrine has NOT changed on Abortion

Doesn't matter if their stance is changed or not. It is still a private organization and school that can admit or expel whoever they want. They will pay or benefit from whatever optics the situation produces.

Chris0nllyn

Doesn't matter if their stance is changed or not. It is still a private organization and school that can admit or expel whoever they want. They will pay or benefit from whatever optics the situation produces.

^This.

They are a private school. Perhaps her parents will take her somewhere a bit less archaic next time.

Chris0nllyn

Are you saying that abortion is progressive?

I'm saying there are other schools out there, private schools, where she can get a good education and not be subjected to discipline based on her beliefs, whether it be abortion, drugs, dancing while touching each other, milk, or whatever she chooses to believe in.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm saying there are other schools out there, private schools, where she can get a good education and not be subjected to discipline based on her beliefs, whether it be abortion, drugs, dancing while touching each other, milk, or whatever she chooses to believe in.
Just your choice of the word "archaic" seems to imply that you think it's anachronistic or outmoded.