Et tu, Ben Cardin?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well..how about this? I have my shocked face on now.

“These documents show the Obama State Department under John Kerry gathered and sent its own dossier of classified information on Russia to Senator Ben Cardin, a political ally in the U.S. Senate, to undermine President Trump,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Judicial Watch will pursue information on who pulled this classified information, who authorized its release, and why was it evidently dumped just days before President Trump’s inauguration.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-state-department-provided-classified-records-sen-ben-cardin-undermine-president-trump/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=ads&utm_campaign=promoted+content

Last edited:

transporter

Well..how about this? I have my shocked face on now.

So...why wouldn't the ranking member of the Senate Committee on Foreign Intelligence receive information about foreign govt interference in our elections and the elections of other democracies???

Given the conclusion of our intelligence agencies that Russia did interfere in our elections and the potential that the interference was coordinated with the Trump campaign, you think it would have been wise and prudent just to hand all those documents to and only to the incoming Trump Administration?

Are you really that naïve?

Where is the Skipper's hat when it is needed?!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Given the conclusion of our intelligence agencies that Russia did interfere in our elections and the potential that the interference was coordinated with the Trump campaign, you think it would have been wise and prudent just to hand all those documents to and only to the incoming Trump Administration?

You are even more off base and irrelevant than usual today. Your Depends on backwards?....lost your teeth again?

stgislander

PREMO Member

How do you personally define "interfere"?

This_person

1) No, they didn't say Russia interfered. What they said was
[The hacks are] consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow — the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europa and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

So, two directors said that they understand it kinda looks like it was done like maybe Russia did before, and they conclude from that inference that maybe senior Russian officials are involved.

A little different, don't you think?

2) Yes, the president (in-coming) and his group was the president in-coming and his group. There was no reason to not give them all information they needed to do their jobs. "Innocent until proven guilty", and all that. I mean, there was a serious discussion on whether Obama had been born in the United States or not; should Bush have not given Obama information based on that?

3) The Skipper's hat, in this case, looks like this:
th.jpg

The incoming Skipper was due all pertinent information.

I hope this helps.

SamSpade

Given the conclusion of our intelligence agencies that Russia did interfere in our elections and the potential

We're down to *potential* collusion to interfere? Wow.

See, normally, when you investigate something, you either have a verifiable CRIME - like tampered ballots, hacked machines, lost votes,
a dead body - or a set of circumstances that are just too unlikely to have come under normal circumstances - like making a HUGE sum
in the stock market when a *bribe* seems far more likely.

The problem with the Trump case is, it started with sour grapes - how could we lose? - and looking for excuses.

It's little brother throwing a fit and saying everyone else cheated because he lost the game, overlooking the much easier answer
which is, he sucks at it and lost fair and square.

I'll say this little phrase again.

Hillary ran against a turd.
The turd WON.
TAKE THE HINT.

Grumpy

As said many many times, the Russians would have preferred the idiot known as Hillary in the White House, not Trump.

BOP

1) No, they didn't say Russia interfered. What they said was

So, two directors said that they understand it kinda looks like it was done like maybe Russia did before, and they conclude from that inference that maybe senior Russian officials are involved.

A little different, don't you think?

2) Yes, the president (in-coming) and his group was the president in-coming and his group. There was no reason to not give them all information they needed to do their jobs. "Innocent until proven guilty", and all that. I mean, there was a serious discussion on whether Obama had been born in the United States or not; should Bush have not given Obama information based on that?

3) The Skipper's hat, in this case, looks like this:
View attachment 121495

The incoming Skipper was due all pertinent information.

I hope this helps.

Outstanding!

Hijinx

As said many many times, the Russians would have preferred the idiot known as Hillary in the White House, not Trump.

Pretty sure the Russians would have preferred Hillary.
After all they sent her millions of dollars, they bought Uranium from her and the Muslim dildo.
Of course they wanted Hillary.

Tranny you need to read this.http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/441266/hillary-clinton-democratic-emails-hacked-russia
17 agencies did not say Russia interfered with our election.