FL School Shooting

My heart goes out to the families. This is one of my worst nightmares as a parent. Just awful that these mass shootings keep on happening. Now reporting a "number of fatalities" on Fox News.

black dog

Free America
I have words for it..

We need to bring back institutions for the mentally ill. Stop throwing pills at the problems and allowing them to self medicate. Its looks like another one with a trail a mile long..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I want to punch Shep Smith right in the face, he is so intoning and full of himself when talking about this terrible situation.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I want to punch Shep Smith right in the face, he is so intoning and full of himself when talking about this terrible situation.

Wife wants to know if she can hold him down?

Now he's rattling off all the school shootings since the beginning of time.

Sapidus

Horrible. If only there was some way to prevent this.

No matter what let’s not talk about gun control. That will only make it worse. Sarcasm.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Horrible. If only there was some way to prevent this. No matter what let’s not talk about gun control. That will only make it worse. Sarcasm.

Yeah. Let's not talk about how disarming law abiding Americans from protecting themselves from incidents such as this results in more deaths.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I was a kid we all had guns in the home and nobody ever shot up their school. Guys at my high school would have a rifle right in their truck, and yet never went and got it to settle an altercation.

Clearly access to guns isn't the problem.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

No matter what let’s not talk about gun control. That will only make it worse. Sarcasm.

Oh heck no..you coward..lets talk about gun control. You go first..and very, very specifically lay out exactly what you know with 100% certainty would have prevented this.

Go.

Sapidus

When I was a kid we all had guns in the home and nobody ever shot up their school. Guys at my high school would have a rifle right in their truck, and yet never went and got it to settle an altercation.

Clearly access to guns isn't the problem.

A semi automatic weapon is different then a shot gun.

And one anecdote doesn’t prove anything.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

You mean like an adult or several on campus with legally possessed firearms that could have put an end to this before so many were killed and wounded.

Gun control is 5 of 5 in the 10 ring inside of 30 feet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Well, frankly, it's your generation that is shooting up their schools. My generation handled guns just fine. So what's your problem?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Ignorant as usual. Don't know that probably half of all shotguns are semi automatic. Why do you DO this to yourself?? You prove your ignorance with every single post..day in..day out. You and seven must be twins.