Defining crumbs...

transporter

...for those who just can't comprehend relative value or direct value for that matter (GURPS...Gilligan...Hijinx...et al)

Cisco announces $25bn share buyback

First big tech group to give shareholders direct benefits of US tax reform

https://www.ft.com/content/189ab110-11e0-11e8-8cb6-b9ccc4c4dbbb?list=intlhomepage

$25 BILLION...gee blind cultists...how many $1000 employee bonuses does it take to equal $25 BILLION...

I don't know what yours says...but 25 billion divided by 1,000 on my accessories calculator equals 25,000,000. (of course all you really have to do is write out 25,000,000,00 and then draw a line thru the last three zeros to get the answer...but that is probably too difficult to understand for the blind cultists)

Gee blind cultists...of the total of ALL the employees companies getting 1 time $1000 bonuses is what 2 million...maybe 3 million...

So...blind cultists...the share buyback program of just ONE company (there have been many other announcements)...is roughly TEN times bigger than all the $1000 bonuses promised by all the companies so far.

Gosh...blind cultists...can you find a word to describe the relative size of ALL the 1000 bonuses to this single company's share buyback program?? Does the word "crumbs" maybe come to mind...nah...that would be too obvious.

Hijinx

The tell me a bill has been introduced to allow the first $2500 dollars in bonus money to be tax free---and Nancy Pelosi is still trying to catch her breath and she soiled herself.

This_person

...for those who just can't comprehend relative value or direct value for that matter (GURPS...Gilligan...Hijinx...et al)

https://www.ft.com/content/189ab110-11e0-11e8-8cb6-b9ccc4c4dbbb?list=intlhomepage

$25 BILLION...gee blind cultists...how many $1000 employee bonuses does it take to equal $25 BILLION...

I don't know what yours says...but 25 billion divided by 1,000 on my accessories calculator equals 25,000,000. (of course all you really have to do is write out 25,000,000,00 and then draw a line thru the last three zeros to get the answer...but that is probably too difficult to understand for the blind cultists)

Gee blind cultists...of the total of ALL the employees companies getting 1 time $1000 bonuses is what 2 million...maybe 3 million...

So...blind cultists...the share buyback program of just ONE company (there have been many other announcements)...is roughly TEN times bigger than all the $1000 bonuses promised by all the companies so far.

Gosh...blind cultists...can you find a word to describe the relative size of ALL the 1000 bonuses to this single company's share buyback program?? Does the word "crumbs" maybe come to mind...nah...that would be too obvious.

So, your point is that $1000 is, or is not, a lot of money to those millions of people?

Recall, Ms. Pelosi - the one who stated $1,000 is just crumbs - is also on record on Twitter on December 23, 2011, touting how $40/check will make a difference to American families. Do you know how many bi-weekly checks at $40/check it will take to get that $1,000? One check shy of a year of paychecks!

SamSpade

Here's something neither you, nor Nancy Pelosi nor anyone else on the left - is getting.

Let me put it you this way - I get my tax return - I give you 20 - and you answer -
"BUT - you got SO MUCH MORE THAN *TWENTY*! This is *crumbs*!"

So I take the money back. Ingrate.

The companies do not have to give anyone ANYTHING.
How often does that need to be said? They can keep it if they want.
They're doing a lot with it - hiring more people, giving bonuses.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Here's something neither you, nor Nancy Pelosi nor anyone else on the left - is getting.

Let me put it you this way - I get my tax return - I give you 20 - and you answer -
"BUT - you got SO MUCH MORE THAN *TWENTY*! This is *crumbs*!"

So I take the money back. Ingrate.

The companies do not have to give anyone ANYTHING.
How often does that need to be said? They can keep it if they want.
They're doing a lot with it - hiring more people, giving bonuses.

You may as well try explaining it to your dog. People like transporter think they are owed a living by their employer. This seems to be a trend with the libs. They are a mouthpiece for the stupid and lazy who think just showing up to a job, is reason for compensation. This is why we have mandatory minimum wage laws. The government is trying to level the playing field so everyone gets a trophy.

They cannot for the life of them, see that the companies paying these bonuses, are under no obligation whatsoever to pass their tax savings along to their employees. They don't see the sacrifices made to achieve success, they just see the end product and like a spoiled child, hold out their hand and say, "I want."

Starman

You may as well try explaining it to your dog. People like transporter think they are owed a living by their employer. This seems to be a trend with the libs. They are a mouthpiece for the stupid and lazy who think just showing up to a job, is reason for compensation. This is why we have mandatory minimum wage laws. The government is trying to level the playing field so everyone gets a trophy.

They cannot for the life of them, see that the companies paying these bonuses, are under no obligation whatsoever to pass their tax savings along to their employees. They don't see the sacrifices made to achieve success, they just see the end product and like a spoiled child, hold out their hand and say, "I want."

:lmao: You're clueless.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Awesome good news. Thanks...you are usually such a Debbie Downer.....

SamSpade

You may as well try explaining it to your dog. People like transporter think they are owed a living by their employer. This seems to be a trend with the libs.

A trend? My liberal relatives have been bleating this for years - somehow as a consequence of hiring someone, you enter into some kind of unseen contract
where you are under compulsion to see to it their livelihood is sustained as long as they are in your employ - which you might not be at liberty to terminate at will.
This entails providing a "living wage" (defined vaguely as "enough money to live on"), provide benefits such as health care and so forth.
When my niece used to wait tables, she would get irate at not getting a tip, no matter how poor her service was - to her, it was *PAY* that she was entitled to.

Somehow the concept of being hired to do a job doesn't happen at all.

In my house, my kids get money for ad hoc work - you get paid small amounts for work. Do them often, you get paid often.
Don't do them at all, and you get nothing. And I do encourage my more industrious children to give sparingly to their siblings who mooch off of them.
Share, but don't enable.

They do NOT get an allowance. Money is earned.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

$25 BILLION ... gee blind cultists ... how many $1000 employee bonuses does it take to equal $25 BILLION ...

No What YOU Do NOT Understand ...
Who Gives a F U C K ...
Its a business NOT A Welfare Agency ...
The MONEY Belongs to the Business EARNING it, NOT YOU OR THE Federal Gov.

These Business Were Under NO Obligation to PAY Any Bonuses ....

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The tell me a bill has been introduced to allow the first $2500 dollars in bonus money to be tax free---and Nancy Pelosi is still trying to catch her breath and she soiled herself.

I posted that yesterday at 7:57 PM. Eat your crumbs, Nancy.

PeoplesElbow

I imagine that there are no bonuses at Cisco as low as $1000 except maybe for new employees. You understand what Cisco does don't you? We are talking about high paying jobs.

Rommey

Since you are such a wiz with the calculator, how about figuring how many employees Cisco has and give each one a $1000...now figure how much of the $25B they would still have left to buy back their stock...

You call everyone "cultist" yet your obsessive hatred far exceeds anyone's "cult-like" actions.