St. Mary's College basketball super stars in action

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The comments are priceless.

I know!!

I can see it now, no concept that people would easily recognize them… Especially if they are “customers”

Judge: “Yo dog, check it, I got a plan”
Kyndle: “Whats the plan dog”
Kevin: “yeah dog, whats up”
Judge: Ah-ight, check it. You know that dude that sells us the herb?”
Marquis: “Ya dog, we buy from dat foo all da time yo”
Judge: “Lets go over there, and rob that foo of all his sh*t”
Marquis, Kevin, Kyndle: “Ya dog, lets get dat sh*t”

:lmao::lmao:

glhs837

Power with Control
The comments are priceless.

I am a student at SMCM who knows all 4 of these students. They all actually have exemplary character and are very nice students. The Public Safety at SMCM is corrupt.

No kidding. Tell us more. Wonder if anyone has done a case search? Also wonder what the conversation on the SMCM forum is like :)

black dog

Free America
anon on February 15, 2018 at 9:16 am
Tijuana be bringing that vibrant diversity!

I rode my bike through campus yesterday, one would have thought that I was smack dab in the middle of Bowie State.

LOL.....

stgislander

PREMO Member
I wouldn't be surprised about the Public Safety office. It's hard for the SMCM President to keep a lid on things and control the narrative when "Public Safety" officers are sworn officers.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
anon on February 15, 2018 at 9:16 am
Tijuana be bringing that vibrant diversity!

I rode my bike through campus yesterday, one would have thought that I was smack dab in the middle of Bowie State.

LOL.....

...or a LGBTQ convention

glhs837

Power with Control
You need to educate yourself. DIII Schools do not and can not offer anyone an athletic scholarship.

Which is not to say they cannot offer the young baller a scholarship for "Underprivilieged Left Handers From PG County" or some other made up thing.

officeguy

IF you believe that D3 schools don't give scholarships based on someones ability to put a ball through a hoop, there is a surefire land development deal in Florida I could cut you in on. It may not be a NCAA sanctioned 'athletic scholarship', it comes from some other department and is cloaked in some fancy name including 'leadership', 'community' and the all time favorite 'excellence'.

What a shame. These kids were given a chance to get a college education and they threw it all away for a couple of ounces of weed. The things addiction will do.

You got to love the college and what they put on the team cards. No, those kids were not from 'Baltimore'. Randallstown high school is out in the burbs, so are Dulaney and Reservoir.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
IF you believe that D3 schools don't give scholarships based on someones ability to put a ball through a hoop, there is a surefire land development deal in Florida I could cut you in on. It may not be a NCAA sanctioned 'athletic scholarship', it comes from some other department and is cloaked in some fancy name including 'leadership', 'community' and the all time favorite 'excellence'.

What a shame. These kids were given a chance to get a college education and they threw it all away for a couple of ounces of weed. The things addiction will do.

You got to love the college and what they put on the team cards. No, those kids were not from 'Baltimore'. Randallstown high school is out in the burbs, so are Dulaney and Reservoir.

Addiction? To weed? Known a lot of weed smokers, cant say I've even know anyone addicted to it. It's simple #######ry to blame, not addiction.

officeguy

Addiction? To weed? Known a lot of weed smokers, cant say I've even know anyone addicted to it. It's simple #######ry to blame, not addiction.

'Tolerance and withdrawal' are only some of the criteria for substance use disorder, 'impaired control', 'social impairment' and 'risky use' are the others. In this case, three young men who were given every opportunity to succeed in life decided to throw that away in exchange for one and a half ounces of weed and a couple of hours of being high. What else than addict behavior do you think this is ?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What else than addict behavior do you think this is ?

Stupidity. Low IQ. Lack of impulse control. Shortsightedness. Ignorance. Poor parenting. Lead based paint chips. General thuggery. Sticking it to the man. Double dog dared. Religion. Lack of religion. Strife in the middle east. Globalization. NWO. NWA. WWE. Take your pick.

BOP

Stupidity. Low IQ. Lack of impulse control. Shortsightedness. Ignorance. Poor parenting. Lead based paint chips. General thuggery. Sticking it to the man. Double dog dared. Religion. Lack of religion. Strife in the middle east. Globalization. NWO. NWA. WWE. Take your pick.

You forgot global warming...I mean, Climate Change.