Joy Behar: Islamic faith is a mental illness

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
J/K. She wouldn't dare say that. What she did say is this, in reference to Vice President Mike Pence's Christian faith:

Joy Behar said: “It’s one thing to talk to Jesus. It’s another thing when Jesus talks to you.”Behar said hearing voices is a “mental illness”. “Can he talk to Mary Magdalene without his wife in the room?”

How does ABC allow this hatred to be spewed on a daily basis? And of course the crowd went wild with applause at the comments.

PsyOps

Pixelated
How does ABC allow this hatred to be spewed on a daily basis? And of course the crowd went wild with applause at the comments.

[/FONT][/FONT]

"And of course the crowd went wild with applause at the comments" - that's how.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"And of course the crowd went wild with applause at the comments" - that's how.

I thought that was interesting. Usually that sort of flat out blatant bigotry would elicit gasps, not applause. I don't even believe in God and I thought it was breathtakingly offensive.

Hijinx

I thought that was interesting. Usually that sort of flat out blatant bigotry would elicit gasps, not applause. I don't even believe in God and I thought it was breathtakingly offensive.

I can easily believe that Satan speaks through Joy Behar.

black dog

Free America

Lol...

. a31b7338f4ed121738fda3d6b0ba1aba4f8b2e5cfe90163ff04e016b7bbae80b.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA

He jumps back and forth between Joy and Whoopi. He is an angry man trying to possess two women at once. And, I agree with vrai...why do people watch The View? And, I think the applause thing is distorted by special effects. And, what happened to Meg McCain? Oh, wait her father...never mind.