It IS Easier To Buy A Gun Then Vote.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

glhs837

Power with Control
Cast your ballot by shooting the opponents picture?

Just the ballot, but use wadcutters, right? Avoid hanging chads :) Although turning electronic voting machines into light gun shooting machines might make voting more fun. The candidate pop up like a carnival shooting game and you plug the ones you dont want. Marksmanship as a civil responsibility :)

Just bought my first gun, a 10/22 rifle back in December. Had to fill out five pages of forms and wait for the background check. TO vote, I checked a block when I renewed my drivers liscence and showed up at the polling place. No forms, no waiting.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just bought my first gun, a 10/22 rifle back in December. Had to fill out five pages of forms and wait for the background check. TO vote, I checked a block when I renewed my drivers liscence and showed up at the polling place. No forms, no waiting.

Exactly. All the "it's easier to buy a gun" lines are full on bull####... just like everything else that comes out of democrats mouths.

black dog

Free America
Just the ballot, but use wadcutters, right? Avoid hanging chads :) Although turning electronic voting machines into light gun shooting machines might make voting more fun. The candidate pop up like a carnival shooting game and you plug the ones you dont want. Marksmanship as a civil responsibility :)

I bought a W German Sig 229 a few weeks ago from a local man on Armslist. We met in a local Police Dept parking lot and I flashed him my IN drivers license and handed him his Ben Franklins, We bullsh!ted for a few min and we parted ways.. Damn aint Free America Great !!!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Even if this were true, does it somehow justify why we shouldn't be able to buy firearms? I fail to understand the point of the analogy.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I bought a W German Sig 229 a few weeks ago from a local man on Armslist. We met in a local Police Dept parking lot and I flashed him my IN drivers license and handed him his Ben Franklins, We bullsh!ted for a few min and we parted ways.. Damn aint Free America Great !!!!

I really can't wait to retire.