Whiny Jim Acosta Rudely Shouts Gun Control Question

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN’s Jim Acosta rudely shouted out a question about guns to President Trump after he wrapped up a somber address Thursday.

President Trump gave a genuine, heartwarming speech a day after Nikolas Cruz murdered 17 people at a Florida high school. Acosta rudely shouted at the president, ruining the mood in a room full of people saddened by the tragic loss of life.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/964176444611055616?[/TWITTER]

Jim Acosta Rudely Shouts Gun Control Question After POTUS Gives Somber Speech – Complains After Trump Ignores Him

transporter

CNN’s Jim Acosta rudely shouted out a question about guns to President Trump after he wrapped up a somber address Thursday.

President Trump gave a genuine, heartwarming speech a day after Nikolas Cruz murdered 17 people at a Florida high school. Acosta rudely shouted at the president, ruining the mood in a room full of people saddened by the tragic loss of life.

Oh please...reporters shout questions at EVERY President...when did you gun toten types become such whiny things?

As for Trump's "genuine heartwarming speech" given by "Teleprompter Don"...in other words...no feeling, no emotion...a guy reading from a TV screen who obviously didn't care about the topic.

The shooter was a member of a group that the President called "fine people" just last summer.

The shooter has been (predictably) described as mentally ill/disturbed...this same President rescinded regulations that may have prevented him from purchasing the weapon he used.

So don't get all weepy eyed over a question being shouted at Dear Leader.

BTW...wtf do you people care anyway? NONE of you want to do ANYTHING (at all) to help reduce the potential for these events to occur...so why are you "shocked", "sadden" that they happen? Why are you so hypocritical to offer your "thoughts and prayers".

stgislander

PREMO Member
Oh please...reporters shout questions at EVERY President...when did you gun toten types become such whiny things?

As for Trump's "genuine heartwarming speech" given by "Teleprompter Don"...in other words...no feeling, no emotion...a guy reading from a TV screen who obviously didn't care about the topic.

The shooter was a member of a group that the President called "fine people" just last summer.

The shooter has been (predictably) described as mentally ill/disturbed...this same President rescinded regulations that may have prevented him from purchasing the weapon he used.

BTW...wtf do you people care anyway? NONE of you want to do ANYTHING (at all) to help reduce the potential for these events to occur...so why are you "shocked", "sadden" that they happen? Why are you so hypocritical to offer your "thoughts and prayers".

I so enjoy your posts everyday. They make me laugh.

Chris0nllyn

UPDATE: On Thursday afternoon, following news reports of the alleged association between Cruz and the Republic of Florida, a member of an alt right discussion forum wrote that all of the claims were false and were part of an elaborate attempt to troll a network news reporter and other media outlets. At a press conference Thursday afternoon, the Broward County sheriff said a connection was “not confirmed at this time,” but that law enforcement was still investigating.
https://www.adl.org/blog/florida-wh...-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

Also note that what Trump repealed did nothing of the sort. The thing that was repealed was Obama's attempt to label folks receiving SS benefits as mentally ill. You know it's a bad rule when the ACLU says:
This month, Congress repealed a rule that would have registered thousands of Social Security recipients with mental disabilities, who have others manage their benefits, into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System to prevent them from owning firearms.

The American Civil Liberties Union does not oppose gun control laws. As an organization dedicated to defending all constitutional rights, we believe the Second Amendment allows reasonable restrictions to promote public safety.

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.
https://www.aclu.org/blog/disability-rights/gun-control-laws-should-be-fair

I agree that it's silly to suddenly be upset about someone being a "jerk" to Trump when that's one of the qualities that many on here like about Trump himself.

Chris0nllyn

GFYS and your FAUX Outrage - where was YOUR Whining about 8 yrs of the Teleprompter President aka Obama

Again...joined well after Obama was out of office. It's 100% unlikely you'd see years of bitching about Obama if the person joined last year.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As for Trump's "genuine heartwarming speech" given by "Teleprompter Don" ...

GFYS and your FAUX Outrage - where was YOUR Whining about 8 yrs of the Teleprompter President aka Obama

Nope that has been refuted over night, both by the Police and the White Supremacist that made the Original Claim

this same President rescinded regulations that may have prevented him from purchasing the weapon he used.

Wild Ass Speculation On YOUR Part ... just because you needed another point to bitch about

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I agree that it's silly to suddenly be upset about someone being a "jerk" to Trump when that's one of the qualities that many on here like about Trump himself.

Defending yourself doesn't make you a jerk, Mommy.

You're just pissed because there's finally a Republican who doesn't sit back and take it like the rest of them have always done. Your side is used to being able to bully without getting hit back. You're mad because you finally picked on the wrong kid and are getting your ass beat.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Again...joined well after Obama was out of office. It's 100% unlikely you'd see years of bitching about Obama if the person joined last year.

take a long walk off a short pier Chris .... why are you making excuses for TJ new MPD

Chris0nllyn

Defending yourself doesn't make you a jerk, Mommy.

You're just pissed because there's finally a Republican who doesn't sit back and take it like the rest of them have always done. Your side is used to being able to bully without getting hit back. You're mad because you finally picked on the wrong kid and are getting your ass beat.

:lol: Okay.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why is providing proof such a hard concept?

since I am not the Forum Admin, I have to rely to rely on Critical Thinking, Observation Skills and Logical Analysis.

how difficult is it for you to open your eyes, read TJ's Postings and mentally compare the timbre, tone, and style of Transporters verbal attacks ....

they are frick'n identical ..... its like smoking out El Bee after a couple of weeks of a new MPD

eventually posters return to their Modus Operandi

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
since I am not the Forum Admin, I have to rely to rely on Critical Thinking, Observation Skills and Logical Analysis.

how difficult is it for you to open your eyes, read TJ's Postings and mentally compare the timbre, tone, and style of Transporters verbal attacks ....

they are frick'n identical ..... its like smoking out El Bee after a couple of weeks of a new MPD

eventually posters return to their Modus Operandi

Their post tones are definitely identical. But I don't care enough to go in and run an IP check. If they are the same person, so what? If they are two different people, so what? Both are on Ignore so it's all the same to me.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Their post tones are definitely identical. But I don't care enough to go in and run an IP check. If they are the same person, so what? If they are two different people, so what? Both are on Ignore so it's all the same to me.

Chris is making a sport out of saying - Trans hasn't been around long enough to have seen all of XYZ

like I said, Applying Analysis and Thinking Skills - or being intentionally obtuse, just to argue