Progressive Journlists Should Keep Quiet on Firearms

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Thursday, MSNBC host Katy Tur went on a factless emotional rant ....

"According to my reading -- and tell me if I’m wrong -- he could not have bought a 9 millimeter Glock because he was not 21," Tur pontificated, as NewsBusters reported.

"He could not have bought a pistol which shoots people one by one by one by one, but he could walk in and legally buy a semiautomatic weapon." :jet:

:killingme

Tur's statement makes no sense as a 9mm Glock is a semi-automatic pistol and fires each time the trigger is pulled -- which is the exact same way that all semi-automatic rifles, shotguns, and handguns function.

"Why is the Glock federally regulated, and a semiautomatic weapon, which we've seen in these circumstances – and I’m sorry I’m getting angry about this – an AR-15 used over and over and over again to not murder one person, or two people, but to murder dozens," Tur said.

Tur completely ignores the facts, which are that handguns, for example, are used to commit the overwhelming majority of gun murders and that shootings like the one that happened at Virginia Tech, where 32 people were killed, were carried out using handguns.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27221/snake-katy-tur-spews-lies-about-guns-emotional-ryan-saavedra