'LOVE TRUMPS HATE': Leftists Attack Trump Supporter Whose Daughter Was Killed In Shooting

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
capture_22.jpg

Losing his daughter is an undeniable tragedy, choosing to wear the shirt of a leader who is doing nothing to stop this from happening to other children is concerning. Had this happened during Obama administration you & your buddies would 100% be solely blaming him.
— indecisive libra (@grawcie) February 15, 2018

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/PROGRESSIVELIBE/status/964239812566937600[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/LifestyleOe/status/964224495425916933[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/jeff101039/status/964202151323975680[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/James36Leonard/status/964245525523386368[/TWITTER]

'LOVE TRUMPS HATE': Leftists Attack Trump Supporter Whose Daughter Was Killed In Shooting

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hate for Trump trumps pretty much anything else in the world, in their view.

I think the FBI needs to be taking a look at these clearly mentally ill people who are consumed with hatred, and almost certainly have access to guns. The local news people "interviewed" some woman last night who was screaming and hysterical, saying this shooting is all Trump's fault. I think she needs to be investigated because she is obviously deranged and filled with hate.

Chris0nllyn

The local news people "interviewed" some woman last night who was screaming and hysterical, saying this shooting is all Trump's fault. I think she needs to be investigated because she is obviously deranged and filled with hate.

You think the FBI should investigate a woman that just lost her kid in a school shooting (probably a good reason to be "hysterical") because she said that Trump could "do something"? Jesus Christ.

Note: She didn't blame it on Trump.

"I just spent the last two hours putting the burial arrangements for my daughter’s funeral, who’s 14. President Trump, please do something. Do something. Action. We need it now. These kids need safety now,” said Lori Alhadeff during a CNN segment.
“How do we allow a gunman to come into our children’s school? How do they get through security, what security is there?” Alhadeff said. “There’s no metal detectors. The gunman, a crazy person, just walks right into the school knocks down the window of my child’s door and starts shooting, shooting her and killing her.”
“President Trump, you say what can you do. You can stop the guns from getting into these children’s hands. Put metal detectors at every entrance to the schools,” she said. “What can you do? You can do a lot. This is not fair to our family, that our children go to school and have to get killed.”
http://www.newsweek.com/florida-shooting-mother-trump-guns-808429

I certainly don't agree with her stance or ideas but it's conceivable that she would be grieving and simply looking for someone to blame. It's a key stage in the grieving process, not a reason for the FBI to investigate her.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
it's conceivable that she would be grieving and simply looking for someone to blame.

I think when a person shows that kind of mental instability, they should definitely get some scrutiny.

You either want to save lives or you don't. You can't say, "Oh, we should do more about mental illness! But not when it's this person...or that person...or that other person..." TP is in another thread saying that we shouldn't bother people who make videos saying they are going to commit a mass murder. So who *should* we pay attention to? Anyone? Or should we just wait until they actually kill someone to whine about "what could have been done to prevent it" and start pointing fingers? Do we really want to address this issue at all, or are we good just posting some bull#### "thoughts and prayers" all about me attention whoring on our Facebook and call it good?

Anyway, the woman I saw on the local news hadn't lost a child. She was just there rubbernecking and getting her 15 minutes.

Chris0nllyn

I think when a person shows that kind of mental instability, they should definitely get some scrutiny.

Anyway, the woman I saw on the local news hadn't lost a child. She was just there rubbernecking and getting her 15 minutes.

I think I know the answer to this but do you have a link? Because I think we're talking about the same woman.

Regardless, advocating the FBI investigate her is some Soviet Union level ####.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think I know the answer to this but do you have a link? Because I think we're talking about the same woman.

Regardless, advocating the FBI investigate her is some Soviet Union level ####.

So investigating a person who makes death threats toward our President on the TV news is Soviet ####?

Okay.

The woman I referred to was on local channel 7 out of Miami, I think. It was not on CNN or Fox or any of the national news, unless they picked it up later. It was specifically mentioned that she did not have a child who was killed in the shooting. No, I don't have a link.

Chris0nllyn

So investigating a person who makes death threats toward our President on the TV news is Soviet ####?

Okay.

The woman I referred to was on local channel 7 out of Miami, I think. It was not on CNN or Fox or any of the national news, unless they picked it up later. It was specifically mentioned that she did not have a child who was killed in the shooting. No, I don't have a link.

Wait a minute. The only bit of info I have on this mysterious woman/interview is that you said she "blamed Trump", and now she's "made death threats toward our President on the TV"?

I just searched all over for this woman and did not find anything. You'd like some random woman blaming Trump for this shooting would pop up. Like it does with Jimmy Kimmel blaming Trump.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The stupidest statement they cling to is the “Bought by the NRA”.

I suppose if you never stand for anything yourself you assume others don’t have ideals either.

Of course it does seem Democrats are mostly motivated by money.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The stupidest statement they cling to is the “Bought by the NRA”.

I suppose if you never stand for anything yourself you assume others don’t have ideals either.

Of course it does seem Democrats are mostly motivated by money.

Projection is a typical liberal trait. They excel at it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wait a minute. The only bit of info I have on this mysterious woman/interview is that you said she "blamed Trump", and now she's "made death threats toward our President on the TV"?

I just searched all over for this woman and did not find anything. You'd like some random woman blaming Trump for this shooting would pop up. Like it does with Jimmy Kimmel blaming Trump.

Okay, well, you don't have to believe it if you don't want to. I really don't care what you choose to believe.

Hijinx

Did you watch the video in the link I provided? Was it the same woman or no?

It's not that I don't believe you.

I don't care about a video, I care about the people who go on social media and say this man deserves to lose his daughter because he voted for Trump.
These people disgust me. They make me want to slap the piss out of them.
Where were they when we had school shootings under the Obama regime. Then at least they blamed guns, not the President.

This man needs consolation in his grief, not some idiot, saying because he wears a Trump shirt he shares the blame for her death./

WTF is wrong with people who are that stupid, that unfeeling,that mentally retarded that they want to blame trump for something that has been going on for years now.
All of a sudden it's Trumps fault.

This crazed hate for Trump is going to come to a head one day---and they aren't going to like the results.

Chris0nllyn

I don't care about a video, I care about the people who go on social media and say this man deserves to lose his daughter because he voted for Trump.
These people disgust me. They make me want to slap the piss out of them.
Where were they when we had school shootings under the Obama regime. Then at least they blamed guns, not the President.

This man needs consolation in his grief, not some idiot, saying because he wears a Trump shirt he shares the blame for her death./

WTF is wrong with people who are that stupid, that unfeeling,that mentally retarded that they want to blame trump for something that has been going on for years now.
All of a sudden it's Trumps fault.

This crazed hate for Trump is going to come to a head one day---and they aren't going to like the results.

The internet. The internet gives these people an avenue to say things they wouldn't in person. I agree that someone would say his daughter deserved that, but the examples in the OP did not do that. In fact, 3 of the 4 in the OP said their prayers go out to him and/or his daughter.

Hijinx

Last edited: