Oprah - GOD Hasn't Told me To

Hijinx

"I've never looked outside for other people to tell me when something — when I should be making a move," Oprah said. "And wouldn't I know? Because, if God actually wanted me to run, wouldn't God kinda tell me? And I haven't heard that."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27241/oprah-im-not-running-president-because-god-hasnt-emily-zanotti

so lefty's I guess Oprah is :crazy:

:shrug:

Right

LOL, it's a funny post, but most of us know that it isn't God speaking to us that tells us what is right or wrong.
It is our own conscience and knowing what is right and wrong.

The fools of this world tried to lay this stupid garbage on Pence and say he thinks he speaks to God.
The Pope doesn't speak to God, but his own mind that tells him the path to take.

Saying God would tell you what to do is more a figure of speech than anything else, unless you are a raving schizophrenic .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is Joy Behar sure that hearing God's voice means you're crazy?

A recent example of this kind of hypocrisy took place on The View, when one of the president's most vocal critics decided that Mike Pence is "mentally ill." It happened during a "hot topics" segment, when a tape of disgruntled ex-Trump White House staffer and former Apprentice star Omarosa Manigault Newman aired dirty laundry in the company of her Celebrity Big Brother competitors.

[clip]

The View co-host told the other ladies, "It's one thing to talk to Jesus. It's another thing when Jesus talks to you. That's called mental illness if I'm correct, hearing voices."

Behar couldn't leave it at that. Instead, she continued by making a sarcastic reference to the wisdom Pence exercises concerning male-female relationships in the age of #MeToo. Joy, who was photographed once grabbing the late Robin Williams's crotch, continued by asking, "My question is, can he talk to Mary Magdalene without his wife in the room?"

Joy Behar's remark was not only discriminatory, but perplexing, especially coming from a Muslim apologist.

Why? Because in November of 2017, after writing the book The Great Gasbag: An A-to-Z Guide to Surviving Trump World, while appearing on MSNBC's Morning Joe, Behar said she penned the survival guide "Because [she was] being told by God to save this country."

In other words, just three months before calling Mike Pence "mentally ill," Joy Behar admitted that God spoke to her and that she wrote a book in response to conversation she had with the Almighty. Behar might not have realized it, but by calling Pence "mentally ill," she tacitly admitted that her book about the "Great Gasbag" was inspired by a questionable psychological state.