Mueller Indictment Against Russians UNDERCUTS Trump-Russia Collusion

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, what did these organizations do? They created “certain fictitious US personas into ‘leader of public opinion’ in the United States.” They created thematic group pages including “Blacktivist,” “Secured Borders,” and “Army of Jesus.” They created Twitter accounts like @TEN_GOP, which ended up with more than 100,000 followers. They used identity theft.

So, whom did they support? “They engaged in operations primarily intended to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Donald Trump.” They encouraged “US minority groups not to vote in the 2016 US presidential election or to vote for a third-party US presidential candidate.” This meant pushing for Jill Stein and against Hillary Clinton. The only coordination seems to have taken place with Florida pro-Trump groups to put together rallies – and those groups didn’t know they were dealing with Russians.

Collusion only counts if you know you’re soliciting help from foreign sources. Those involved with the Trump campaign apparently didn’t. That blows a rather large hole in the theory that the Russians were working hand-in-glove with Trump campaign officials.

The New Mueller Indictment Against Russians UNDERCUTS Trump-Russia Collusion Claims

:killingme

Another Win for the Left

Hijinx

They created thematic group pages including “Blacktivist,” “Secured Borders,” and “Army of Jesus.” They created Twitter accounts like @TEN_GOP, which ended up with more than 100,000 followers. They used identity theft.

Anyone in this forum who ever heard of any of these pages , please raise your hand.

They don't seem to be very significant. and Mueller has indicted 13 people I read, but you can indict a ham sandwich, and an indictment does not mean guilt.

Speaking of being able to indict a ham sandwich I wish some one would tell Sessions that he hasn't indicted anyone since being Attorney general and if thing keep going the way they have-=---he won't

transporter

Anyone in this forum who ever heard of any of these pages , please raise your hand.

They don't seem to be very significant. and Mueller has indicted 13 people I read, but you can indict a ham sandwich, and an indictment does not mean guilt.

Speaking of being able to indict a ham sandwich I wish some one would tell Sessions that he hasn't indicted anyone since being Attorney general and if thing keep going the way they have-=---he won't

Given that your dumb ass fell for every negative Clinton post of Facebook, twitter or that was posted anywhere on the internet, you don't have a lot of room to be all high and mighty.

A few of the memorable ones I recall that you were all excited about: Clinton couldn't walk up stairs in SC. and Clinton had Parkinsons...the whole little right wing circle jerk world of somd.com was orgasmic over those two...and lots of others.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Given that your dumb ass fell for every negative Clinton post of Facebook, twitter or that was posted anywhere on the internet, you don't have a lot of room to be all high and mighty.

A few of the memorable ones I recall that you were all excited about: Clinton couldn't walk up stairs in SC. and Clinton had Parkinsons...the whole little right wing circle jerk world of somd.com was orgasmic over those two...and lots of others.
... and how about the whole Clinton is gonna win hands down thing?

A lot of you fell for that one!!!

edinsomd

And all this has exactly what to do with the topic at hand, Hmmmm?

Hijinx

I didn't know that post sounded high and mighty.
I think maybe the Dementia is getting worse for you.
I sympathize , I really do. It's a terrible illness.

I did watch Hillary fall getting into a van, but you might be right, It wasn't Parkinson's, she was merely drunk as a fart.
She did have help going up the stairs, but again it was probably just the alcohol and not Parkinson's.