Weaponized misconduct allegations

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Students have known for at least 25 years that all they have to do to screw over a teacher or other staff member is to make an accusation of this nature. In this case the guy was lucky there were cameras. If there hadn't been his name and reputation would have been dragged through the mud, including by people here.

officeguy

Students have known for at least 25 years that all they have to do to screw over a teacher or other staff member is to make an accusation of this nature. In this case the guy was lucky there were cameras. If there hadn't been his name and reputation would have been dragged through the mud, including by people here.

And even with video proof of it not happening, there are going to be people who will treat him differently after this episode.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Add to the fact that he was pictured wearing a coaches shirt from a local youth league leads to that league having to send emails out to everyone. Justice needs to served upon the original liar and the woman who led the torch-bearing social media militia this morning.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Add to the fact that he was pictured wearing a coaches shirt from a local youth league leads to that league having to send emails out to everyone. Justice needs to served upon the original liar and the woman who led the torch-bearing social media militia this morning.

I shall not use names, but a friend commented that people should stand down the lynch mob until the facts were known, that teenagers were none to lie.
A few people repeated the plea. But the holier than thou crowd prevailed. "Their daughter was there, she saw it". "My kid wouldn't lie"
Where have we heard this before? Oh, wasn't their some incident late last year (2017) at a Calvert County High School where after police and school authorities investigated the allegation were proved without merit. Yet people continued (on this forum) to insist the story was true, their child was there or better yet, the child of a friend of a friend said so and of course, we should just take that word as gospel.

Well the toothpaste is out of the tube. Poor guy has been slandered. No matter what, there will be a whisper campaign against this person - names and photos were posted.

I am so proud of the vigilante justice of the holier than thou crowd. No need for a bridge over the Patuxent, they can just walk on water.

glhs837

Power with Control
I shall not use names, but a friend commented that people should stand down the lynch mob until the facts were known, that teenagers were none to lie.
A few people repeated the plea. But the holier than thou crowd prevailed. "Their daughter was there, she saw it". "My kid wouldn't lie"
Where have we heard this before? Oh, wasn't their some incident late last year (2017) at a Calvert County High School where after police and school authorities investigated the allegation were proved without merit. Yet people continued (on this forum) to insist the story was true, their child was there or better yet, the child of a friend of a friend said so and of course, we should just take that word as gospel.

Well the toothpaste is out of the tube. Poor guy has been slandered. No matter what, there will be a whisper campaign against this person - names and photos were posted.

I am so proud of the vigilante justice of the holier than thou crowd. No need for a bridge over the Patuxent, they can just walk on water.

I had that thought last night when the wife showed me the post, that it might be made up. But the post specifically said multiple girls had reported the same thing. Seems to me that some suspensions are in order, followed by letters of apology. Oh, and the parents involved in posting that should be taken to court for damages.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I had that thought last night when the wife showed me the post, that it might be made up. But the post specifically said multiple girls had reported the same thing. Seems to me that some suspensions are in order, followed by letters of apology. Oh, and the parents involved in posting that should be taken to court for damages.

what got me was that it was posted AFTER the principal sent out the notice of what had occurred and the outcome of the investigation by SMCSD
People were demanding to see the video, accusing the school of a cover-up. Just vicious. They remind me of hyenas
If I were the person in question, I would make it a point to have my lawyer capture those names and comments, then sue everyone of them for slander.
I feel sorry for him and his family. Even though the allegations were without merit, it's going to be tough for his child or children to return to school with those that accused their parent.

Let this be a lessen, DON"T VOLUNTEER

seven

Happened to a teacher at Lackey in Charles County. Student lied. Teacher gets smeared. Ends up Innocent.

BernieP

Resident PIA
That has been my lesson of these incidents. I stay out of school activities, trips etc. as much as I can. 'Too busy, sorry'.

Notice that the guy working the dance, coaches. Now that he's no longer going to do this, are those sitting at home on their fat ass, sitting behind a computer screen going to pick up the slack?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Notice that the guy working the dance, coaches. Now that he's no longer going to do this, are those sitting at home on their fat ass, sitting behind a computer screen going to pick up the slack?

Nope, they will sit on the sidelines and piss and moan that there aren't enough coaches for their crotch fruit.