Going in the 70's tomorrow.

Definitely a "bring out the toys and play" day.

I'll be looking here for red slingshot sightings across SoMD.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hmmm...a red Slingshot being operated by a VERY sketchy lookin' characters was spotted in the Piney Point area today.

glhs837

Power with Control
Time to switch up the riding gear a bit and keep riding :) Today was the mesh jacket with liners and the mesh gloves with kevlar knuckles. TOmorrow will be the other mesh jacket with no liner.

Hmmm...a red Slingshot being operated by a VERY sketchy lookin' characters was spotted in the Piney Point area today.
I would have pulled in, but I don't like gettng mud on my ride....

I saw you headed south on 235 when I was waiting to turn left into Expedition.
On my way to Carrolls to drop way too much money... :ohwell:
Time to switch up the riding gear a bit and keep riding :) Today was the mesh jacket with liners and the mesh gloves with kevlar knuckles. TOmorrow will be the other mesh jacket with no liner.

I was down to just my sweatshirt by 3pm. 74* clocked in a few places.

glhs837

Power with Control

On my way to Carrolls to drop way too much money... :ohwell:

I was down to just my sweatshirt by 3pm. 74* clocked in a few places.

Yeah, not having a fancy pants roll cage and all, the mesh jacket with armor is as NOTGATT as I'll go :)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Good call...the place is a friggin' swamp. It's so bad that we've hired a contractor to come in and take care of the whole drive and parking area, to include large concrete "aprons" in front of the big machine shop doors. We're all sick of slogging around in the mud. Heck..even the UPS driver is pulling in one of my other driveways and walking across the compound to pick up and deliver...