Bark At Whitey

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Black people should not just bark at whites speaking out of turn, he says, but also at whites who touch black people's hair or refuse "to step aside when you attempt to walk past them" on the sidewalk, for example:

"The bark doesn’t just have to be a counter for useless words, either. A wayward white hand reaches for your hair? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! A group of white people huddled on a sidewalk refuses to step aside when you attempt to walk past them? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! A purse is clutched when you walk on an elevator? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! (If they’re going to act scared, you might as well give them a reason to be.)" writes Young.

Leftist Writer Thinks Black People Should Do This To Whites Who 'Speak Out Of Turn'

Damn Homes .... didn't know you OWNED the Sidewalk

Chris0nllyn

Well, everyone knows not to touch a black woman's hair, but I've certainly seen more black fokls block the sidewalk and not move then white folks. Should white people meow?

If anything, folks will think you're a mental patient and likely leave you be if you start barking at them.

Hijinx

Well, everyone knows not to touch a black woman's hair, but I've certainly seen more black fokls block the sidewalk and not move then white folks. Should white people meow?

If anything, folks will think you're a mental patient and likely leave you be if you start barking at them.

Why would anyone want to touch a black persons hair. That one never entered my mind.
So they want to bark at white people.
That's about the most stupid thing I have heard in a while. This guy is no brain surgeon.

Inspired by Marvel Comic flick "Black Panther," leftist writer Damon Young suggested that minorities use a bizarre method from the comic's fictional African nation Wakanda, barking at "problematic white dudes" who "speak out of turn," to force their silence.

The guy reads a comic book and watches a black movie and he come up with this thrilling idea. Lets bark at whitey.
What if whitey isn't silenced and starts making monkey noises.

Sure sounds like a good way to promote peace between blacks and whites.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Why would anyone want to touch a black persons hair. That one never entered my mind.
So they want to bark at white people.
That's about the most stupid thing I have heard in a while. This guy is no brain surgeon.

The guy reads a comic book and watches a black movie and he come up with this thrilling idea. Lets bark at whitey.
What if whitey isn't silenced and starts making monkey noises.

Sure sounds like a good way to promote peace between blacks and whites.

Our what if you laugh back at them?