Trump is banning the bump stock

Chris0nllyn

So, Trump directed the head of the DoJ to come up with the rule that would make the ATF ban something? Looks like more of a PR stunt

Midnightrider

So, Trump directed the head of the DoJ to come up with the rule that would make the ATF ban something? Looks like more of a PR stunt

No it’s just him swaying to public opinion. We will see how it works out for him, but he doesn’t get a pass in my book because he can’t actually pull it off.

Hijinx

Bwhahahaha

You should just ignore this too.

Don’t say you haven’t been warned.

BTW, if this had been obama you would be calling for civil war.

You should be jumping up and down and pissing yourself over this great news. If it's true

But no The Trump hate just won't let you be happy you poor sap.

Starman

Do you mean to tell me the urban democrat billionaire who, before he decided to run as a repug, was openly for AWB, waiting periods, and openly supported & donated to anti-RKBA policitians might not actually be in support of the 2nd A after all?

Color me surprised!
Maybe he’ll get the national CCW reciprocity he’s mentioned.

:lmao:

Chris0nllyn

No it’s just him swaying to public opinion. We will see how it works out for him, but he doesn’t get a pass in my book because he can’t actually pull it off.

Possibly. He did say that the ATF was already working on the bump stock issue, so I'm not sure this amounts to more than him trying to take credit for it?

If it's true

It is true. Sarah Huck. Sanders said the White House is open to other things as well.

Hijinx

Possibly. He did say that the ATF was already working on the bump stock issue, so I'm not sure this amounts to more than him trying to take credit for it?

It is true. Sarah Huck. Sanders said the White House is open to other things as well.

Then why are our "special" liberals in here still crying.

Midnightrider

Then why are our "special" liberals in here still crying.

Hey dumbass, I’m not a liberal and I own plenty of firearms including black ones. I have been telling you this is who trump is since the primaries.

Your hypocrisy is showing.

Midnightrider

I'm pretty sure the majority here had no issues with a bump stock ban after Las Vegas.

And I’m sure you don’t have an issue with trump using gun rights to try to quell the masses either :bigwhoop:

I couldn’t give two ####s about bumpstocks, but this is in direct response to the current shooting, not Vegas. That’s the problem. The next big shooting there will be something else on the table, offered up by the Cheeto.

black dog

Free America
I'm not that concerned about the topic.... Do you think they can ban two fingers in a trigger guard? A shoe lace and a belt loop? Transferables with selector switch's ?

If this happens, which I doubt will happen.
Every spring loaded aftermarket trigger attachment and hand crank will be affected...
There are gazillion's of them out in the Free market from the last 40+ years.
Did they ban any open bolt guns when the company's were put out of business because of easy conversions?
Answer...... Nope the Feds did not..

Midnightrider

I'm not that concerned about the topic.... Do you think they can ban two fingers in a trigger guard? A shoe lace and a belt loop? Transferables with selector switch's ?

If this happens, which I doubt will happen.
Every spring loaded aftermarket trigger attachment and hand crank will be affected...
There are gazillion's of them out in the Free market from the last 40+ years.
Did they ban any open bolt guns when the company's were put out of business because of easy conversions?
Answer...... Nope the Feds did not..

It should bother you that the president thinks he can unilaterally decide to give up some of our collective gun rights to appease protestors.

BTW, the AWB didn’t have any effect on guns people already owned

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
And I’m sure you don’t have an issue with trump using gun rights to try to quell the masses either :bigwhoop:

I couldn’t give two ####s about bumpstocks, but this is in direct response to the current shooting, not Vegas. That’s the problem. The next big shooting there will be something else on the table, offered up by the Cheeto.
A Ruger 10/22 with a few 30 round double stack magazines, maybe? The FL shooting would have had the same outcome except the pop...pop...pop wouldn't have been as loud and it's not black and scary.