We're Saved!!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence said she is taking a yearlong break from acting to focus on activism and help “fix our democracy.”
The Hollywood A-lister revealed her grand future plans on Thursday while promoting her new movie, “Red Sparrow.”
“I’m going to take the next year off,” Lawrence told Entertainment Tonight, “I’m going to be working with this organization I’m a part of: Represent.Us. It’s just trying to get young people engaged politically on a local level.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...uit-acting-for-year-to-fix-our-democracy.html

BOP

"She claims her activism work will have nothing to do with partisan politics."

Riiiight....we believe her, don't we?

Chris0nllyn

Good for her. I don't have to agree with her specific political stances, but I do think more young people should get into politics.

BOP

I wish I could take a whole year off to f*ck off...I mean do non-political activism.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

We're Saved!!!!

Paaraise Jesus!!!!

On a positive note, if one were really curious what Jennifer looked like under all that make-up playing Mystique in X-Men, one but just need to search, in your favorite search engine, for her leaked photo gallery. Sometimes I wonder if these "leaks" are intentional? The photos do happen to do away with any mystique though.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Good for her. I don't have to agree with her specific political stances, but I do think more young people should get into politics.

I'll skip the lectures from pampered, Vacuous, Hollywood Weird Elitists .... Who barely Graduated High School

PsyOps

Pixelated
"She claims her activism work will have nothing to do with partisan politics."

Riiiight....we believe her, don't we?

That depends on what she means by 'partisan'. If you agree with her then you're not a partisan. If you don't, then you are.

This_person

You mean those Tide pod eaters? Please............ NO!

:lol:

I'm not going to be against someone getting people to learn about politics, government, constitution, etc. Maybe as part of her work she'll read the thing, learn some history, and advocate for good things instead of advocating for bad things due to her ignorance (not stupidity, ignorance).

PsyOps

Pixelated
:lol:

I'm not going to be against someone getting people to learn about politics, government, constitution, etc. Maybe as part of her work she'll read the thing, learn some history, and advocate for good things instead of advocating for bad things due to her ignorance (not stupidity, ignorance).

I would love to quiz Jennifer Lawrence on the constitution. If she's anything like what we see from people like Whoopi or Behar or any other loudmouth, know-it-all Hollywood elitist, she will have no interest in the constitution.

Chris0nllyn

You mean those Tide pod eaters? Please............ NO!

:lol: The flip side is a bunch of old folks determining our government. If the intent of our system is equal representation (in theory anyway), then younger folks need to be involved. The less people that vote mean a small minority can control our legislature.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:lol: The flip side is a bunch of old folks determining our government. If the intent of our system is equal representation (in theory anyway), then younger folks need to be involved. The less people that vote mean a small minority can control our legislature.
Pass.

There is already enough ignorance and stupidity in government.

We don’t need the percentages increased.