David Hogg Mother An Avowed Democrat and anti-Trumper.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The mother of a teenager who survived the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting appears to have high level connections at CNN.

One photo shows her children sitting at an anchor’s desk.

Boldrick is the mother of David Hogg, who has gained internet fame for his activism in the days since the shooting:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/965182548149235713[/TWITTER]

Hogg and his merry band of anti-gun crusaders have been paraded around by nearly every cable news network in America.

Apparently, activism runs in the family. A series of Facebook posts show that Boldrick is an avowed Democrat and anti-Trumper.

Controversy has abounded as teenagers lecture Americans on gun ownership and the Second Amendment.

Is this organic, grassroots teen activism in the wake of a horrible tragedy, or are these children being exploited in an orchestrated effort to serve the political interests of adults?

Mother of Exploited Shooting Survivor Turns Out to Be A CNN VIP & Anti-Trump Activist

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
are these children being exploited in an orchestrated effort to serve the political interests of adults?

Of course they are. Who lets emotional teenagers shape public policy, especially when it comes to our Constitutional rights? That's ridiculous.

Now, of course, because young Mr. Hogg is a "victim", he is unimpeachable and cannot be criticized or even disagreed with or "what kind of monster are you??? :cds: "

stgislander

PREMO Member
Of course they are. Who lets emotional teenagers shape public policy, especially when it comes to our Constitutional rights? That's ridiculous.

Now, of course, because young Mr. Hogg is a "victim", he is unimpeachable and cannot be criticized or even disagreed with or "what kind of monster are you??? :cds: "

Queue TJ/Tranny to tell you what a horrible POS you are in 3... 2....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Queue TJ/Tranny to tell you what a horrible POS you are in 3... 2....

Yeah, yeah, I'm a monster :bigwhoop: :yawn:

At this point I've been called so many names by the progs - for infractions such as suggesting illegal immigrants shouldn't be voting in our elections - that they're meaningless now.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This kids a crisis actor. There are posts all over FB with this guys mug at different shooting events around the country.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Didn't take people long to figure out this kid has some sort of agenda. He's probably a lot older than he is claiming.

hogg.jpg

seven

Didn't take people long to figure out this kid has some sort of agenda. He's probably a lot older than he is claiming.

View attachment 121546

Wow. He was in California and made it in the news for arguing with a lifeguard. So what. People don't vacation? Besides crazy Malice said he was at multiple shooting events. Where is that proof?

seven

I’m confused..... since trump is the one suggesting bans, doesn’t that mean he is part of, and likely responsible for the false flag you are intimating?

The nutcase has everyone that disagrees with her on ignore. Kinda defeats the purpose of being on an open forum if ya ask me.

Midnightrider

The nutcase has everyone that disagrees with her on ignore. Kinda defeats the purpose of being on an open forum if ya ask me.

That’s ok. Any of the idiots buying into this conspiracy is welcome to answer. It’s pretty obvious to me that if there is a false flag, trump is in charge. But that IF is yuuuuuuuuuge :yay:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The plot thickens. The media better vet these people carefully. If they claim student status, then make sure they really are students. Otherwise you own the fake news label.

DWh1JVFVQAAFBXW.jpg

hg2.jpg

DWh-uaaUMAACa_6.jpg

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;LKj6NJj8HDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKj6NJj8HDo&feature=youtu.be[/video]