Incompetent or inhuman?

transporter

Trump sat in the middle of a semi-circle in the White House State Dining Room. Photographers captured images of his handwritten note card with questions like “What would you most want me to know about your experience?” and “I hear you.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-help-prevent-school-massacres-idUSKCN1G51QY

Are you kidding me? What monstrosity of a human being came up with the question "What would you most want me to know about your experience?"

To kids who watched their friends/teachers get shot/killed? To parents whose teens will never come home again? And Trump took these points as advice? WTF is wrong with this man's head?

The cherry on this sundae of indifference was "arm the teachers" because " it could very well end the attack very quickly"? Jesus....go into the bathroom, clean the sh1t out of our ears and listen to what these kids, what the majority of this country is screaming at you....get to work to prevent the attacks...not end them "quickly"! What exactly is quickly...5 dead kids???? 20??? How does arming a teacher do anything about mass shootings in churches or at bars or at concert or at any other place where people gather?

Sapidus

I saw a picture of Obama crying after meeting with Sandy Hook families for hours.

The next photo was Trump at a party at his property after spending 14 minutes with the families of the latest victims.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Unless he chokes and dies on a well done steak you all will never be happy. Go to your safe spaces until 2020.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I saw a picture of Obama crying after meeting with Sandy Hook families for hours.

The next photo was Trump at a party at his property after spending 14 minutes with the families of the latest victims.

You should consider staying off the Russian bot sites. They're ####ing with you.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Says the woman who gobbles up every conspiracy theory and crackpot idea.

Seems the truth is difficult for you.
Says the Russian Bot who's been spewing conspiracy theories for over a year.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Last edited:

SamSpade

And I saw him go golfing right after Foley's head was cut off. It's all politics, and if you don't know it yet, no one can help you.

You and others are trying to make an issue of what he thinks and feels.
Aside from the fact that it's impossible for you to make that determination -
even through the idiotic and wholly biased filters you get it through -

As Hillary would say, what difference does it make?
I don't care what you FEEL - I care what you do. The president is not my pastor
or my mentor.

I don't care if you can "feel my pain".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How does arming a teacher do anything about mass shootings in churches or at bars or at concert or at any other place where people gather?

:gossip: the last church shooting was stopped by a man with a Firearm.

if more people were armed, there would be less mass shootings ....

why don't we have more mass shootings at NRA Conventions or Gun Shows ?

shootings always take place in GUN FREE ZONES .... do you see a correlation ?

cowards do not go where people are armed with guns .... they go where people are UNARMED

Hijinx

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-help-prevent-school-massacres-idUSKCN1G51QY

Are you kidding me? What monstrosity of a human being came up with the question "What would you most want me to know about your experience?"

To kids who watched their friends/teachers get shot/killed? To parents whose teens will never come home again? And Trump took these points as advice? WTF is wrong with this man's head?

The cherry on this sundae of indifference was "arm the teachers" because " it could very well end the attack very quickly"? Jesus....go into the bathroom, clean the sh1t out of our ears and listen to what these kids, what the majority of this country is screaming at you....get to work to prevent the attacks...not end them "quickly"! What exactly is quickly...5 dead kids???? 20??? How does arming a teacher do anything about mass shootings in churches or at bars or at concert or at any other place where people gather?

If you think banning guns will stop it then you not only have #### in your ears you have a head full of it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't care what you FEEL - I care what you do. The president is not my pastor
or my mentor.

That's pretty much what one of the FL legislators said yesterday when the state House decided not to debate gun bans. "We will not make important legislative decisions based on emotion." They had 8 million sobbing teenagers keening and wailing over this decision, which was somewhat hilarious, considering. "I'm sorry, keening wailing teenagers, we will not infringe on Constitutional rights just because you feel bad."

This_person

After Obama cried, what legislation did he put forth? What changed?

Sapidus

After Obama cried, what legislation did he put forth? What changed?

Are you asking because you actually don't know? or just being an ass as usual?

Because here is one example. and guess who came along and did away with it?

The Obama rule would have prevented an estimated 75,000 people with mental disorders from being able to purchase a firearm. It was crafted as part of Obama’s efforts to strengthen the federal background check system in the wake of the 2012 massacre of 20 young students and six staff at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

Congress on Wednesday sent President Donald Trump legislation blocking an Obama-era rule designed to keep guns out of the hands of certain mentally disabled people.

On a vote of 57-43, the Senate backed the resolution, just one of several early steps by the Republican-led Congress to undo regulations implemented by former President Barack Obama. The House had passed the measure earlier this year. The White House has signaled Trump will sign the legislation.

https://apnews.com/553ff88b430a4334868105f7a943b912

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Obama rule would have prevented an estimated 75,000 people with mental disorders from being able to purchase a firearm.

What a crock of sheit. Arbitrarily trampling on someones' rights because they have someone else handling their financial matters is all that crap was. I'm trying to recall the last elderly SS recipient that shot up a school, or engaged in gang warfare, or committed armed robbery, or...