"Crisis Actor" caught using scripted responses

Sapidus

donald-trump-b15bc22374adf4a9.jpg

terbear1225

I am perfectly ok with someone who is talking to teens and families dealing with a very recent trauma taking the time to think through their questions in advance. Especially if that someone developed those questions/responses with an expert in handling trauma victims (not saying that happened, just hoping that it did)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am perfectly ok with someone who is talking to teens and families dealing with a very recent trauma taking the time to think through their questions in advance. Especially if that someone developed those questions/responses with an expert in handling trauma victims (not saying that happened, just hoping that it did)

Sure. This is making the rounds on social media, and I'm like...?

Trump didn't do a lot of talking in that meeting; he listened almost exclusively. And STILL they want to bitch and cry.

I don't get it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How often do you remind yourself to tell someone you are talking to " I hear you"?

How bad is your interpersonal communication?

This pretty much proves that you will literally bitch about anything, regardless of how petty and ignorant it is.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How often do you remind yourself to tell someone you are talking to " I hear you"?

It's probably something that a professional speech writer told him, "they're kids, give them some kind of feedback or else they'll freeze".

Chris0nllyn

I'm certainly no fan of Trump, but what do you think is worse....a handwritten note or a prepared, typed, and printed sheet of talking points?

You can disagree with the points on the pad, but it seems the questions came from him but you have to realize that these kids have been through a lot, and are now being thrust into spotlight, town halls, interviews, paparazzi at funerals, etc. and it may be, at least a little bit, comforting to know the person you are talking to seems to care about what you have to say.

Sapidus

I'm certainly no fan of Trump, but what do you think is worse....a handwritten note or a prepared, typed, and printed sheet of talking points?

You can disagree with the points on the pad, but it seems the questions came from him but you have to realize that these kids have been through a lot, and are now being thrust into spotlight, town halls, interviews, paparazzi at funerals, etc. and it may be, at least a little bit, comforting to know the person you are talking to seems to care about what you have to say.

Absolutely. I promise you when Obama met with the families of Sandy Hook victims he didn't bring a sheet of paper with him that said " I am listening" It just is more proof the guy has no empathy if he needs to be reminded how to speak to people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Absolutely. I promise you when Obama met with the families of Sandy Hook victims he didn't bring a sheet of paper with him that said " I am listening" It just is more proof the guy has no empathy if he needs to be reminded how to speak to people.

And I guarantee you that Obama was rehearsed before that meeting. It's completely stupid to think he wasn't.

Chris0nllyn

And I promise you that both Trump and Obama discussed their points prior. You just have a problem with a pen and paper (ha!) vs. a prompter?

Last edited: