Witch Hunt

Sapidus

What's the problem? A proponent of guns has to be protected by people with guns?

What the hell does she expect?

terbear1225

What's the problem? A proponent of guns has to be protected by people with guns?

I would assume the problem is that her ability to protect herself would be removed if those in favor of revoking 2A got their way. Would love to see how quickly certain celebs would change their tunes if Cal. outlawed all guns, including those for private security details

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I would assume the problem is that her ability to protect herself would be removed if those in favor of revoking 2A got their way. Would love to see how quickly certain celebs would change their tunes if Cal. outlawed all guns, including those for private security details

If the 2A was repealed, this country would become total chaos. People would be beating each other in the streets with bats.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You're right. It is foolish to expect emotional Leftists to comport themselves in a reasonable manner. She certainly should have expected them to resort to violence and attack her - it's what they do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Dana Loesch is getting death threats, the police need to take that seriously. Hunt down the would-be attacker and...well, if it were me I'd strap them to the chair. No tolerance for rabid humans.

This is why we keep having these shootings: nobody wants to take these crazies seriously until they actually kill someone.

glhs837

Power with Control

The irony of her needing armed protection against antigun folks is lost on you, eh? The folks who insist nobody ever needs a gun make it required for her to be protected by them.......... mobs not great on reasoned discourse.

Sapidus

The irony of her needing armed protection against antigun folks is lost on you, eh? The folks who insist nobody ever needs a gun make it required for her to be protected by them.......... mobs not great on reasoned discourse.

Maybe if she didn’t work for the gun industry and we didn’t have guns the problem would solve itself.

glhs837

Power with Control
Maybe if she didn’t work for the gun industry and we didn’t have guns the problem would solve itself.

Do you think they were going to use firearms to burn her with? Leftists prefer mob action with sticks and bike locks, so your point is null. Sounds cool in your head, perhaps, but logically, it makes no sense.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Ok, you are, officially, done with someone I will reply to again, but I won’t go so far as putting you on ignore, because you are hilarious. You must be dog tired. I don’t think I have ever seen a member post so much in one day. I don’t want to miss a moment of it all. Dana does not work for the gun industry. My hub is a Marine and fought for you like so many other military. They will never give up their guns. Do you think they should have to? What about our brave soldiers that died to protect your right to spew your hate, or the ones that came home and committed suicide (22toomany). There are so many words I want to call you, and your communist friends on this forum
but I will refrain because I want to remain being a little lady.

Last edited: