Is the Washington Post getting soft on Trump?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Two days in a row and no direct attack on Trump. Best they could do was a chain migration article on his in-laws.

Maybe they need to hire Tranny and Sappy.......their hatred for Trump knows no bounds.........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I suppose they could be seeing the bottom line instead of their editorial hatred, but I doubt that. There's no turning back for them, as far as I'm concerned. They've put out too many lies and misleading headlines for me to ever trust them again.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I suppose they could be seeing the bottom line instead of their editorial hatred, but I doubt that. There's no turning back for them, as far as I'm concerned. They've put out too many lies and misleading headlines for me to ever trust them again.

Maybe they just ran out of things to make up or nothing burgers to get hysterical about. Attacking Trump’s in-laws show how low they’ve gotten.....it’s been a loooooooong year of constant BS

3CATSAILOR

Two days in a row and no direct attack on Trump. Best they could do was a chain migration article on his in-laws.

Maybe they need to hire Tranny and Sappy.......their hatred for Trump knows no bounds.........

You are 100% correct. They are gathering the wagons for their next round of left wing conspiracy theories that will continue to have no substance.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
They are really getting soft.
One front page article on Trump......almost positive in a snarky kind of way.