Why are we still discussing this??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At what point does President Trump tell these whiner teenagers to shut up and go clean their room?

When my daughter was a teen, she'd want to do something ridiculous - co-ed slumber parties springs to mind. :rolleyes: She asked; I said no. She wheedled; I said no. She whined; I said, "The answer is no. If you say one more word about it, you are not only not going to the party at all, but you will be grounded flat for the next two weeks."

At some point enough is enough. Nothing new is being said. The teens and their leftist controllers have already presented their case. Now they're just being whiny pains in the ass and it's time to shut them down. This has taken over every single news report for over a week now and it needs to stop. The longer you let teenagers wallow in their angst, the angstier they get. Time to redirect them and break the cycle of their tantrum.

They don't want to discuss; they want to yell and be ugly little bullies. That was pretty much proven at the CNN thing yesterday - the way they behaved was absurd and the ones screaming "Murderer!" should have been removed. That sort of behavior adds precisely nothing to to discussion; it's just childish acting out and it needs to stop. No, children, you can't have your way. Now go hold your breath or something until you pass out and calm down.

Color me over it. :slam:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
At what point does President Trump tell these whiner teenagers to shut up and go clean their room?

When my daughter was a teen, she'd want to do something ridiculous - co-ed slumber parties springs to mind. :rolleyes: She asked; I said no. She wheedled; I said no. She whined; I said, "The answer is no. If you say one more word about it, you are not only not going to the party at all, but you will be grounded flat for the next two weeks."

At some point enough is enough. Nothing new is being said. The teens and their leftist controllers have already presented their case. Now they're just being whiny pains in the ass and it's time to shut them down. This has taken over every single news report for over a week now and it needs to stop. The longer you let teenagers wallow in their angst, the angstier they get. Time to redirect them and break the cycle of their tantrum.

They don't want to discuss; they want to yell and be ugly little bullies. That was pretty much proven at the CNN thing yesterday - the way they behaved was absurd and the ones screaming "Murderer!" should have been removed. That sort of behavior adds precisely nothing to to discussion; it's just childish acting out and it needs to stop. No, children, you can't have your way. Now go hold your breath or something until you pass out and calm down.

Color me over it. :slam:

My bet is CNN is going to run with it for the better part of a month.

Sapidus

Good. It’s about time. If it takes these victims to change the way we approach guns in this country so be it.

Seems a lot like the #metoo campaign.

black dog

Free America
Good. It’s about time. If it takes these victims to change the way we approach guns in this country so be it.

The only way you will live in that Never Never Land is for you to relocate to another country of your choice...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

How should we "approach guns". I like to sneak up on mine and yell "Boo!".

Sapidus

The only way you will live in that Never Never Land is for you to relocate to another country of your choice...

This is my country every bit as it is yours. Just because you would rather kids slaughtered then give up an unnecessary toy doesn’t make you a patriot.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Keep up chump.

We are taking about high capacity assault rifles.

Do you wear diapers to sit at the computer all day and try to get the last word in?
. Lmao. Yr a cute little bot, shortbus. Sayyyy...how many minds did you change today?

So now you consider firearms toys?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This is my country every bit as it is yours. Just because you would rather kids slaughtered then give up an unnecessary toy doesn’t make you a patriot.

What do you think the Constitution means as far as the United States goes? Is it just a piece of paper? I'm asking this dead serious because I think it defines the argument.

Sapidus

What do you think the Constitution means as far as the United States goes? Is it just a piece of paper? I'm asking this dead serious because I think it defines the argument.

Have you ever heard of an amendment? Do you know how many times we have amended it to make it more clear or update it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My bet is CNN is going to run with it for the better part of a month.

Fox is all over it, too. There are other things going on in the world that I'm interested in, but it's all been dropped so they can beat this dead horse into the ground.

Sapidus

Fox is all over it, too. There are other things going on in the world that I'm interested in, but it's all been dropped so they can beat this dead horse into the ground.

Wow. I doubt you would feel it was a dead horse iff one of the 17 kids had been yours.

Yet you sympathize with the head of the NRA for feeling threatened.

How can you be so callous ?