Gates pleads guilty , is Manafort next?

Sapidus

“WASHINGTON — Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates pleaded guilty Friday to conspiracy and to lying to investigators — even while he was negotiating a deal with prosecutors. It makes him the third associate of the president to strike a cooperation agreement with special counsel Robert Mueller.

The agreement, which requires Gates to cooperate on "all matters" prosecutors deem relevant, turns up the pressure on Paul Manafort, a close business associate of Gates who was the chairman of the Trump campaign.

It appears to be a good deal for both sides. Gates could get as little as probation if he keeps up his end of the bargain and Mueller's case from Manafort morphs from one built on paper evidence to one where the star witness worked hand-in-hand with the defendant.“

http://abc13.com/politics/ex-trump-campaign-aide-pleads-guilty-in-russia-probe/3130348/

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
He is guilty as hell.....better make a plea before he gets life.......still no collusion....

Bushy23

Reminds of Trump's favorite prayer:

That didn’t happen.
And if it did happen, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was that bad, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is a big deal, that’s not my fault.
And if it was my fault, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did mean it…
You deserved it.
Amen.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Reminds of Trump's favorite prayer:

That didn’t happen.
And if it did happen, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was that bad, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is a big deal, that’s not my fault.
And if it was my fault, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did mean it…
You deserved it.
Amen.

What's that got to do with Manafort allegedly guilty of some shady or illegal business practices some years ago?